Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Las Vegas area breeder that does rescue or lab rescue group?

I'm inquiring to see if there is a Las Vegas area LR club, rescue or a breeder that does rescue work. I am not from the LV area but have friends there.

There was a situation where two families were trying to take care of a stray boy outdoors for a week. Unfortunately, animal control came to take him this morning.

He is a black boy, approximately one year of age with a small white spot on the chest and neutered. A little skiddish but he was fed and watered by the two families and enjoyed having his neck scratched once he got used to the people he was around.

Looking to see if there is a LR club in Las Vegas or rescue group that might be able to save this boy from animal control. It seems in LV they are fast to put down ANY rescues.

Feel free to post or email me. Thank you for any help.

Re: Las Vegas area breeder that does rescue or lab rescue group?

Yes, LV has a very successful lab rescue organziation that is run by a wonderful young lady named Lisa.

http://www.lasvegaslabradorrescue.com/

Thank you, information sent! Let's hope to get him out of the kill shelter. He looks like a full bred boy they said, full of substance and a nice temperament except he's very scared.

The family wrote an email, unfortunately it bounced back from that site immediately.

"Recipient:
Reason: We would love to have gotten this email to luvmylabs130@aim.com. But, your recipient never logged onto their free AIM Mail account. Please contact them and let them know that they're missing out on all the super features offered by AIM Mail. And by the way, they're also missing out on your email. Thanks."

Any suggestion? Thank you

Re: Re: Las Vegas area breeder that does rescue or lab rescue group?

I just looked at the site and saw these two e-mail addresses:

LUVMYLABS130@AOL.COM

Lasvegaslabradorrescue@gmail.com

Also, here is a fax number:
702-515-2250

Good luck!
Johanne

Lisa's new address is on the web site.

luvmylabs130@cox.net

That is a good one, got it from Lisa herself....