Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
optigen we are thrilled

Am/Can Ch Ebonylane's Kid for Cranbrooke( BISS Am/Can Ch Linray's Over the top x Ch Serengetti back to Ebonylane) who is Quest and Andie's sire was optigen tested at the loc( at the age of 10.5 years old) and has come back
NORMAL CLEAR,
Andie's Dam is Ch BLuesouth's Cassiopeia( who is also opitgen noraml clear)
Quest dam is Am Ch Hardwood Molly McButter(Deceased)

we are so pleased

Re: optigen we are thrilled

Another sneaky way of getting around the rules of advertising

Re: Re: optigen we are thrilled

This doesn't look like advertising to me -- more like a brag and good for them!

Johanne

What an ugly thing to say. You should be ashamed of yourself. Optigen testing older dogs is very important to one's breeding program. This allows you to make good choices when breeding for the future. Why couldn't you just be happy for them?

Re: Re: Re: optigen we are thrilled

*Why couldn't you just be happy for them?*
Well it appears that they can not be happy for them, because their job in life seems to be to breed hate and discontent. Most of us here are very happy for you. Those who refuse to give their names, and try to stir stuff up all the time, need to find something else constructive to do with all of that time they have on their hands! Oh, I know...they could start their own forum. They wouldn't have to worry about the majority of these members following them!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: optigen we are thrilled

I'm happy for any happy news! Just wish that the rules applied to all posters and not just some.
Some can post Optigen results while others can't same goes for litters. I can't figure out why posting a new litter or optigen is deemed so bad anyways. Good luck with your boy and I wish you much success
Get rid of the sour grapes like in the post below about a poor girl showing her bitch my goodness gracious!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: optigen we are thrilled

OH and maybe some of the meanies need to get a job, change jobs or do something that brings them internal happiness instead of pick pick pick on every misspelled word, happy litter news, optigen results, a nice bitch winning and openly flaming the person for showing her dog, maybe all the meanies need a better sex life rofl do something to feel better for gosh sakes

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: optigen we are thrilled

Congrats! I think any positive results on any of the clearances is a terrific reason to brag!!!! Way to go!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: optigen we are thrilled

GREAT NEWS!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: optigen we are thrilled

I also think it's great news!

Barb

Thank you to everyone who has responded in a positive manner.
Who said anything about advertising this boy. Some people need to get a life.
Do you see him advertised anywhere that says he is available and standing at public stud.

you would think people would want to know optigen results especially this line.

a brag is a brag that's all.

Anything that's positive for our breed is worth hearing about.

Re: Re: Re: optigen we are thrilled

Instead of bashing people about optigen results, we should be able to post all as far as I'm concerned. This would make life much easier knowing that some of the older dogs in our lines are normal/clear or carriers or affected. It would be used as another tool.

Thanks for sharing the good news.
This testing is relatively new. Older dogs that cleared numerous annual eye exams might not be clear of the gene. Now you have some valuable info for your breeding program.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: optigen we are thrilled

Hey #28, who was ever told not to post Optigen results and where does it say it up top.Don't think I need glasses yet?BTW Andie is a girl not a boy!