Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANY NEWS????Wisconsin

Any news from the cheese state.. Wisconsin????????

I have a few results only.

Best of Breed - Tabatha's Dream Catcher

Best of Opposite - Ch Lubberline Pumpernickel
Owner: Laura Reich

RWB - Saddlebrooke Lauralei
Owner: Connie Jacko

Re: ANY NEWS????Wisconsin

Just to add a few:

Beechcroft's Study the Peace, Mary Weist, was WB/BOW (gorgeous bitch), Tabatha's Titan, owner Judy Segedi was WD (very nice boy). Beechcroft's Study in Black got a JAM as well as Sunnybrook Tiger Hawk - forgot the third JAM - sorry!

Best in Sweepstakes: Special Occasion Nobiz Like Shobiz, breeder/owner Diane Wehrehim & Carole Curtis Dwyer

Best Op in Sweeps: Chestnut Hills Titan Ale, breeder Donna Thate, owners Pat Kroll and Cindy Tripp

RWD was Riverroad Keebler, breeder/owner Karin Thomas.

Re: Re: ANY NEWS????Wisconsin

Winners Dog = -= = TABATHAS TITAN (owned and handled by Judy Segedeti)

BISS Tabathas Dream Catcher - - - (Bred, owned by Carol heidl, handled by Shari Kirschner)

Excellent show , although a tad warm....

congratulations to all

Thank You to everyone for their excitement and congratulations from the WLRC for the win with CH Tabathas Dream Catcher. I want to pass those congratulations on to Carol Heidl for asking me to show Catcher in Breed. It was truely a highlight for me to watch such an outstanding example of our Breed at the end of my lead!! Catcher took my breath away from the moment I walked into the ring until Catcher was award the BISS!! Thank You Carol for giving me a moment in time that I will never forget!!

Congratulations to all the winners, placers, those that made the cut and lets not forget all the people who work so hard to put on these great events!

Just to help fill in the who's who... WB/BOW, "Peace" is by Beechcroft's Study In Black and out of Beechcroft's Moon Beam, bred by Mary and Michael.

Congrats Mary and Michael!

also a JAM went to Ch Snowden Hill Camelot KitKat.

Re: Re: Re: ANY NEWS????Wisconsin

Can you refresh my mind - pedigree on Tabatha's Dream Catcher? I remember her out with Rusty and Jen along with a littermate on the FL circuit a couple years ago. I read somewhere that Catcher along with the two other littermates (CH Sheabourne's Daydream Believer & CH Sheabourne's Field of Dreams) all finished with 4 majors.

she is by T-Timber and I think T-Dreamin

Yes - sire is Ch Tabatha's Hunterleigh Timber and dam is Tabatha's Dreamin'

Re: I have a few results only.

RWB was Saddlebrooke Dickendall Sophie from the 9-12 puppy bitch class

Does anyone have any of the class placings including Registered names? TIA