Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
loss of a great one

Dr Lynn Marie Maletz, veterinary surgeon who founded Schwencksville Veterinary Medical Arts died June 12 at her home after a courageous battle with pancreatic cancer. Lynn was 52 years young. I have known Lynn since 1984. She was an excellent surgeon and a wonderful person. She has cared for many of our Labradors and will be sadly missed by all of us. Her surgical skills were unsurpassed. Aside from her surgical skills, she was admired from all of us who knew her. She died too young. The world will miss her. Ellie

Re: loss of a great one

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. My concolences.

Valerie

Re: Re: loss of a great one

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your Vet and friend.

Re: Re: Re: loss of a great one

Ellie, thank you for posting about Lynne. I knew she was very ill, but didn't realize she had died so soon. I am terribly sorry to hear this. She was revered as one of the top veterinarians in orthopedics in eastern PA. I took many of my dogs to her for her opinion and OFA films, including after my move here to WV. She was frank but friendly, talented, and adored her dog clients. She was one of the few veterinarians who would get down on the floor with the dogs to make them feel less threatened. She will be greatly missed. I hope she is at the Rainbow bridge with her Golden, Jersey.

Re: loss of a great one

My deepest sympathies Ellie. That is way too you! What a shame.