Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can you recommend a website host

I am thinking of changing up my website. My current one was created using yahoo. Can anyone recommend a website host they use and are happy with?? You think I can keep my domain? Thanks, I am website challenged

Re: Can you recommend a website host

1&1 Web hosting

http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/MsHosting;jsessionid=57B3CBE5AC6B7C5ECFA6C1E1D79E9447.TC60b?__frame=_top&__lf=Static

Well priced and have heard people that are very happy although I have never used them personally.

Re: Re: Can you recommend a website host

We use Cedant Web Hosting. It was recommended to me by a person who got a puppy from me who is a website builder for big business' and charity groups. It is very inexpensive. Their tel number is 800-405-3149. They are in California so there is a three hour time difference. We pay less than Ten dollars a month and have lots of space to use. Ellie

Mine and most of my clients pages are at e-rice.net.

Standard 1 : $10/yr
100MB - 3GB/mo transfer - 10 Emails - 1 DB

virtualempire.com is wonderful

http://faq.1and1.com/

Prices on 1&1 are unbelievably reasonable $3.99-1 domain/$4.99 2 domains/ $9.99 3 domains / Look at the amount of transfer volume, web space and e-mail accounts plus they do a great job. A lot of competition out there for hosting so the prices are going lower all the time.

1&1 Beginner : Includes 1 domain; 10 GB web space; 600 e-mail accounts; 300 GB monthly transfer volume; 1&1 WebMail 3.99 $/ per month

1&1 Home : Includes 2 domains; 120 GB web space; 1,200 e-mail accounts; 1,200 GB monthly transfer volume; 1&1 WebMail 4.99 $/ per month

1&1 Business : Includes 3 domains; 250 GB web space; 2,500 e-mail accounts; 2,500 GB monthly transfer volume; 50 MySQL Database 9.99 $/ per month

At least one domain name is free

EG
$9.99 account includes

250 GB web space
2,500 e-mail accounts
2,500 GB monthly transfer volume
Virus Guard & Spam Guard
3 domain names
FrontPage Extensions
Microsoft Windows Powered

I use doteasy.com
Haven't checked in awhile what their plans are these days... it's been years since I signed up with them, but I don't pay anything.

www.quiltropolis.com

They are awesome.

I use Godaddy.com

I use webIntellects.com

They are very reasonable and you can get your email thru them and then access your email from anywhere thru your website.

We use Godaddy.com as well!!!

We use a company called Homestead. I'm not sure exactly how much it costs, my fiance pays for it. But it's really easy to use, you could be a complete novice and put together a nice web site.