Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GPLRC Judging Program

As usual, I have not received my judging program for the GPLRC. It's not online at Bob Peters' site. So, can someone scan it and post it on the GPLRC website or on your own to share? I'd like to see the class breakdowns.

Re: GPLRC Judging Program

Considering that I am the show chairman and I do not have a finalized Judging schedule either - I *do* feel your pain. I can scan what I have with the caveat that it may not be totally accurate and email it to anyone who privately emails me.

Re: Re: GPLRC Judging Program

I got a judging program in the mail several days ago. It looks official. Is it not correct? Need to know.
Traci

Re: Re: Re: GPLRC Judging Program

I also received the judging schedule from Bob Peters over the weekend. Are there corrections to this schedule?

I got a judging program from Bob Peters over the weekend too. I will be leaving tomorrow to go to Pittsburgh so if there are any corrections I would like to know also.

The breakdowns should be correct. Do not go by the paragraph at the top for Friday, the obedience and rally numbers are wrong at the top but in the breakdown they are correct.