Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
North Texas People- Ya'll okay?

Just saw on the news that you've had MORE rain and there's extensive flooding - everyone okay?

Please send some of the rain this way. We're desperate here.

Re: North Texas People- Ya'll okay?

I just listened to the news at noon. Gainsville, Texas was mentioned as one of the towns that had some evacuations going on. If anyone has any news of breeders in that area, including Kendall, can they let us know if any help is needed? Thanks in advance! Laura

Everyone is fine so far up here in North Texas.One of our DFW club members, Jerry McCammack, has water a foot from his house, but his home, family and dogs are fine. Kendall is fine also.

We just cannot believe we have had so much rain since the first of May.
Our ground is saturated.

Diane McClurg

Send us some please Diane - We have new sod and seed and are desperate in southern Wisconsin. The 90 degree days haven't helped...

Re: Re: North Texas People- Ya'll okay?

Thanks, Diane, I have been thinking of all of you and wondering if everyone is OK.

Sandy

Re: Re: Re: North Texas People- Ya'll okay?

a okay here in North west TX most of the rain is closer to Houston. Called my mom who is about an hr from waco and they have had 21 days of rain. my dad says no one is building an ark yet so very wet but no real damage for them however there has been severe water damage in some areas. We are ok in Midland area. thanks for asking.