Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Supported Entries/Waynesburg Show

Special Congratulations go out to Lori Bentine on her new Champion...Tremont She Wears the Pants. A beautiful yellow bitch who took WB four consecutive days and BOW three consecutive days!!!!! What a weekend!!!

Congratulations also go out to Jill on her very special boy Brick. Two consecutive days of Best in Sweeps and Best Puppy at Pittsburgh, along with one RWD. Then they went on to two consecutive days of WD at Waynesburg. Young Brick just turned 1 yesterday and already has two majors and 11 points!!!!!

Congratulations again to these two very specail teams.... georgeous labradors and lovely ladies at the other end of the lead.

Re: Supported Entries/Waynesburg Show

Three Cheers to Lori and Jill.

It was nice to be a spectator and witness such nice dogs.

WAY TO GO

Congratulations Lori! Way to go!
She looked super at Pittsburg. A well deserved win!
Two hot blonds there!!!

Wiscoy Brick stood out like a sore thumb at the shows this weekend. He is a stunning puppy with a great attitude. Congrats Jill, he is a doll! Four more to go!

Did the supported entry days not hold majors? Brick was WD at MVLRC. I was wondering if this weekend finished him.

A well deserved win for Khaki.
Lori is one of the nicest people in the breed.
Couldn't have happened to two nicer "blondes".

Yes the supported entries were majors.....3 points. MV was 5. So it's actually 3 majors, 11 points.

Re: Re: Supported Entries/Waynesburg Show

CONGRATS Lori and Jill on a wonderful weekend!!
I'm sure you girls were having too much fun! Wish we could have shared in your excitement.

Re: Re: Re: Supported Entries/Waynesburg Show

HI Jill,
Much congrats. I just love Robin and Brick.
Although, have not gotten to see Brick in person yet, I hear from Frank he is gorgeous.
Congratulations from all of us.
and Congrats to all the winners as well.

Very nice -- but any word on BOB? Any other WD?

BOB yesterday was Slim... and he looked marvelous.

I would like to extend a huge **Thank You** to everyone at both the Specialty and Supported entry shows for their kind words of congratulations regarding The Brickster. He had another **weekend to remember**. This youngster just turned 1 yr old on Saturday and we couldn't have asked for a better B-day present for him.

I'd also like to say WAY TO GO GIRLFRIEND to Lori Bentine on finishing her very lovely yellow gal in such fine fashion. WOW! Winners Bitch 4 days in a row! She sparkled Lori!

-Jill

Congratulations to all the fine winners and everyone who contributes to make these specialties so wonderful.
Special congratulations to Lori and her beautiful yellow girl, Khaki, Jill and handsome Brick (enjoy those shoes, Jill LOL!!!) and to Deb and her lovely black boy, Hawk!

Margaret

Congratulations also go out to Terry Miller and Wiscoys Irish Lace of Brimar for earning their second CD leg! Lacey was stellar and even held her long sit after another dog walked up to her to say **hi**.

Terry and the girls love working and are now moving onto **Dock Dog** trials. Rally, obedience, therapy work and now dock dog....where DO you get the energy girlfriend???

Way to go girls!! You make us VERY proud!

-Jill

Congrats to Jill, Lori and all the other winners at Pittsburg and Supported shows. Brick and Kakhi looked just great! There was no beating Kakhi this weekend that's for sure. (and we certainly tried LOL)

Congrats to Margaret too! Terrific win

Thanks to the Pittsburgh club for putting on such a nice show. Great location. Looking forward to next year.

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks all for your kind words and coming to the 'Burgh! We are lucky to have such a great show site. Looking forward to seeing you next year - it's June 20 and 21, 2008!

BOB on Sat. was Multi Biss Ch Eureka's Here Comes Trouble, very handsome black male.