Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Timberwolf Organics

Can you share your experiences with this food? If you've used it, which formula (there are quite a few).

Has anyone taken advantage of their breeder plan where you purchase large quantities?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Re: Timberwolf Organics

I currently use the Ocean Blue formula on my dog that has allergies. We previously had her on a raw food diet as I was unable to find a kibble that she could tolerate. We have had great success with feeding her the Ocean Blue. Her coat and skin are great and the itching due to her food issues did not return when we put her on it. It is grain free and does not have an overly high % of protein. I do need to feed her a bit more compared to other kibble we have tried. 1 1/4 C per feeding vs. 1 C. The person we purchase it from also has a couple of other customers that have had good luck with it as well.

Someone I know from another board just found out from her distributor that the manufacturer of TimerWolf Organics Ocean Blue is changing the ingredients.

Don't know about their other formulas but may be something you want to check into.

I've been feeding Timberwolf for almost 6 months to my adults and really like it. My males are fed the Wild & Natural, females the South West Chicken and my fatties are fed the Ocean Blue with slightly less calories.
Coats are great and I don't have to feed as much as I was with my previous food.