Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New CH / MH

HUGE Congratulations to Lauren and Rex Bullock (Lands End Labradors) and "LOLA" for completing Lola's Championship this past Sunday. Lola is now :

CH Lands End Whatever She Wants CDX MH

Lola is the 42nd Champion Master Hunter in the History of the breed and only the 8th bitch to complete this feat.

I am so proud of them as this accomplishment took incredible time, effort and dedication to earn. WTG Lauren, Rex and Lola!

Ron

Re: New CH / MH

Congratulations!!

Congratulations, Lauren! Hard to do both with a Labrador, and you did it with lots of perserverence and hard work! Way to go!

Re: Re: New CH / MH

AWESOME!!!!

Very impressive credentials! Congratulations.

Re: Re: New CH / MH

Grand!

Re: Re: Re: New CH / MH

Congratulations! That is a HUGE accomplishment!!! You are now members of a very ELITE group....keep up the good work!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: New CH / MH

Way to go!!!!!! As the owner of the 39th CH MH we know the dedication involved. You are part of a very special group - congratulations.

Congratulations!!! Know how hard this was to accomplish.

That is incredible, Congratulations!

Diane
Ducktales

FANTASTIC NEWS! Congratulations on such a wonderful accomplishment.

Thanks for posting this wonderful achievement, Ron. You beat me to it. Earning these titles has been a goal of Lauren's for a long time. I am so proud of her and her stick with it attitude, and proud that she is my friend. Hope to celebrate in person, soon!

A fantastic accomplishment...PLEASE take a big bow! And Lola, too!!!

Awesome. Congratulations, Lola and Team Lola!! You go, girl!

Whatever She Wants is RIGHT! Give that girl a ribeye!

Congratulations and well done!

Cathy M.

Congrats Lauren. How cool is that! We are so happy for you. Hope to see you at Ventura. Don't forget to bump up that NEW CHAMPION if your going.

That is a fantastic accomplishment - just awesome!!That Lola must be one smart girl :)
Of course I LOVE Labradors with Ch and working titles.
Please send my congrats on to the owners.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

HUGE Congratulations to Lauren and Rex Bullock (Lands End Labradors) and "LOLA" for completing Lola's Championship this past Sunday. Lola is now :

CH Lands End Whatever She Wants CDX MH

Lola is the 42nd Champion Master Hunter in the History of the breed and only the 8th bitch to complete this feat.

I am so proud of them as this accomplishment took incredible time, effort and dedication to earn. WTG Lauren, Rex and Lola!

Ron

Way to go! You are definitely part of an "elite" group! Congrats!

congratulations and that is quite an achievement.

Congrats Lauren and Rex! What a great pay-off for LOTS of hard work (and it couldn't have happened to a nicer girl). We love Lola!

Congratulations! As someone who does both field work and shows my dogs, I know exactly how much work was involved in your great accomplishment. You must be so proud of your girl!

big congrads on such a great acheivement