Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Jersey Skylands Aug. Match?

Is this happening this year and who is judging?

Re: Re: Jersey Skylands Aug. Match?

From their site:
Friday, September 7, Saturday September 8, 2007
Back-to-Back
Specialty Shows
Back to Back Specialties in 2007*
with Tuxedo Park KC and Somerset Hills KC
North Branch Park
355 Milltown Road, Bridgewater, NJ 08807-7020
We will have a beautiful private site away from the all-breed show sheltered on two sides by shade trees with lots of picnic tables and charcoal grills. Great Hospitality and Raffle.

See Flyer
Friday Judges:
Breed:
Dogs and Intersex: Tony Floyd (Trenow - England)
Bitches: Maureen Floyd (Trenow - England)
Puppy and Veteran Sweepstakes:
Dawn Marie Nacey (Empress - USA)

Saturday Judges:
Breed:
Dogs and Intersex: Maureen Floyd (Trenow - England)
Bitches: Tony Floyd (Trenow - England)
Puppy and Veteran Sweepstakes:
Jennifer Stotts (Shannon Valley - USA)

We look forward to seeing you all there!
** Enter your dog at MB-F, www.infodog.com

The match is August 19th. Laura Muirhead (Muirwood Labradors)is judging the morning match & Traci Stintzcum (Buttonwood Labradors) will be doing the encore match. More information will be available on the club's website: www.jerseyskylandslrc.com

Re: Re: Re: Jersey Skylands Aug. Match?

Not sure whether the inquiry is about the regular match show which Sharon talks about, or our specialty show (which used to be in very late August - early September), which Barbara talks about. But concerning the specialty show, we also have a supported entry on the Thursday before our two day specialty show, with Dan Ericsson, from Raglan Labradors of Sweden, judging regular classes, and Sweepstakes with Dottie Black of HiView Labradors. So we actually have three continous days of labrador breeder judges, at the same location.

Just thought I would mention that.

Re: Re: Re: Jersey Skylands Aug. Match?

There seems to be some confusion. The original poster asked about the Specialty Match - which is being held August 19th. The Specialty SHOW is being held in September. Information on the show is listed on this website under Specialties as well as on the Jersey Skylands LRC website: www.jerseyskylandslrc.com
If anyone is still confused, please email me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jersey Skylands Aug. Match?

Thanks for the info. My original question did indeed refer to the match and not the Specialty show.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jersey Skylands Aug. Match?

Whoops, sorry! I should have noticed!

Barb

The match flyer is up on the website:
http://www.jerseyskylandslrc.com/EventsCalendar.htm