Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thoughts and prayers for Annie Cogo

I just wanted to let the labrador community know that Annie suffered a massive stroke during the night. Nancy Chargo and I just got home from the hospital. She is stable and breathing on her own, which is a good sign, because they were thinking earlier that they were going to have to put her on a venilator. She is on two different drugs for brain swelling (Mannitol and Decudron) and Dilantin for siezures. Please keep Annie and her family in your thoughts and prayers. I will keep everyone up to date as receive information from her family.

Re: Thoughts and prayers for Annie Cogo

Absolutely. Thanks Angela for letting us know. She and her family will be in my prayers.

Thank you Angie for letting us all know. My family will be keeping Annie in our prayers. Please keep us posted.

Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Annie Cogo

Thank you for letting us know Angela and please keep us posted. Mom and I are praying for her to recover.
Traci Stintzcum

Re: Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Annie Cogo

Thank you for letting us know, our prayers are with her and her family.

Angela, Annie will be in our prayers and may our mighty Lord see to her recovery. She's been through so much! please email me and let me know what hospitals she at.

Jerry & Joan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Annie Cogo

OH MY GOD !!!! so sorry to hear this we will be praying every day. annie has done so much for this breed i hope she makes a full recovery. frank&gina

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Annie Cogo

We just heard the news and wanted to pass along our deepest and most sincere prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

Angela, Nancy, please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Annie and her family are certainly in our prayers.
May all the prayers & wishes from the Lab community give them comfort.

I'm very saddened to hear this. Please keep us posted, and let her and her family know that we are keeping her in our prayers and thoughts.

Prayers for Annie and her family for a full recovery.

I wish a speedy recovery for Annie. Very nice lady.

also prayers from overhere.

We hope for the best!!!!

There isn't really any update, I just wanted to let everyone know how we think this happened.

On Monday, Annie was getting ready to go riding and lost her balance causing her to fall from her horse. She was taken to Gensys Hospital in Grand Blanc, MI. They confirmed through a catscan that she did have a concussion. She seemed to be doing fine and they were going to release her today, July 4th. Late last night Ron received a call from the hospital that she had a suffered a stroke.
Again, I will keep everyone up to date as I hear more information.

Thank you Angela for keeping us updated. Thank goodness Annie was in the hospital when the stroke occured.

Please convey my warmest wishes to Annie for a speedy recovery.

Angela please keep us posted. Thank you for the note about what happened. This is so sad. We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers. She is a fun lady to be around at show and out for dinners. We are very sorry to hear this.

How terrible. Sending good thoughts and prayers to both Annie and her family.

Just not fair! Annie has been though more than enough this year. I hope the stroke will prove to be a mild one and she will completely recover. Prayers for Annie are on their way.

Angela, thank you for keeping us updated on Annie's condition. Her progress is now in the hands of the Lord. I will surely keep both her and Ron in my prayers.

Please add my prayers for Annie's recovery, too.

Angela, thank you for your updates & information. Annie will certainly have the prayers from all of us down South for a full recovery.

Angela,
Please let Annie and Ron know that they are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love and hugs to her.
Let me know if there is anything I can do.
Alyce

I do not know Annie as some do but would like to know her better. Please hang in there so I can have that opportunity. Many prayers and thoughts are with you including mine.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Annie Cogo

She will be in my daily prayers, please do keep us updated!
Aloha,
Jackie

I met Annie just 2 years ago at the MJLRC show. She was so friendly and talked with me as though we'd known each other for years! I know of her contribution to the breed - what a wonderful lady! I, too, send my prayers and hope she will recover and return home soon.

I'm sending my prayers for a quick recovery for Annie. She has always been a pleasure to talk to. I had a Conner son that to me was almost as perfect a dog as one can be.

Thoughts and prayers for Annie Cogo

our thoughts and prayers are with Annie and her family

Elizabeth, you certainly can say that again!
This certainly is shocking news. Deb and my thoughts and prayers will be with Annie, Ron, and their family.

We were very saddened by the news of Annie...Our wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Prayers on the way for Annie. I sure do hope she feels better soon.

Hoping for the best for Annie. A difficult and frightening situation. As a hospital RN that deals with these kinds of patients daily, I hope she is under the care of a good neurosurgeon.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Annie, you'll be in our prayers.

Thanks Angela for passing this along to us. I know you care a great deal for Annie. I believe in answered prayer and I believe our Lord Jesus hears us when we offer up prayer for those we care about. I trust God will comfort you Annie during this time and bring you full healing. My heart goes out to you. God be with you.

Such a shock to turn on my computer and see news about Annie. I knew she had been through a rough spring and now this.

Please let her know she is in my thoughts and prayers.
Several other people have come through this and I want to encourage Annie, that she can too.

I'll keep all of you in my prayers.

Angela, whisper in her ear (I know she will hear you), that I said to get out of that bed, there are dog shows to go to. She has a huge heart, a love a live and the fortitude to survive. Keep talking to her and telling her how much we all love her.
She is in our prayers and with this many prayers going up, I know God will hear them.
Tell her Marion is waiting for her hug. I know she will smile.

Please tell Annie that I'm needing her to blaze that trail for me in the show ring...she has been an ispiration for me to forge ahead. My prayers are lifted up for you Annie...

How sad! Keeping her in my prayers for a full recovery.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Annie and her family...
Such awful news to hear.