Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Wanted Black male puppy

We live in Flemington, NJ. If anyone I know in our area has available males,(possibly up to several months old) could you please email me privately as I would like to pass your info on to a number of NJ families waiting for a male puppy from us. For the first time ever, I am unable to offer any males from our current litter.

Thanks!

Re: Re: Wanted Black male puppy

Please do not use this Forum to place any form of advertisements. This includes *Puppies for sale and/or wanted* as well as *Stud Dog* advertisements and Litter Announcements..

Re: Re: Re: Wanted Black male puppy

OMG! Has the heat gotten to you? Heidi is NOT advertising, nor is she asking anyone else to. She is asking that fellow breeders who have black male pups to e-mail her PRIVATELY, so that she may refer potential puppy buyers to them, as she cannot fill the demand for males. Get a grip!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wanted Black male puppy

Come on. This is just opening up a whole new can of worms. This forum is not about selling, buying, placing or otherwise dealing in puppies.

A butt tuck at it again

Heidi is the creme de la creme of breeders, she doesn't need free advertising. She's trying to help someone wanting a pup for G-d's sakes!

Get a clue!

Re: Re: Re: Wanted Black male puppy

Oh. Sorry, I forgot. Some people are just special.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wanted Black male puppy

Isn't it just sad. Someone just asking for a puppy for a family and those who always start something, try to. Just let her simple request be taken as it was given. Forget it. Who cares. She is not selling a puppy.

Rather than taking it upon yourself to criticize someone because you think they're not following Jill's rules why not contact Jill via e/mail and let her decide. (seems to be only your interpretation, different than others.)

Cheers!