Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Annie

First of all I want to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers for Annie and her family.

I just came home from the hospital and wanted to give everyone an update. Annie was placed on a venilator this morning and will have a feeding tube placed sometime today. Unfortunately, she's unresponsive to any stimuli. The catscan this morning showed that the brain swelling has stopped which is a good thing.

I sat with her this morning, held her hand and told her how many of you love her and are praying for her. Please keep the thoughts and prayers coming, we all know how strong of a woman she is, but she has a very tough road ahead of her.

Again, I will update everyone as receive information.

Re: Annie

I am so sorry to hear such sad news. Please tell Annie we all hope she pulls through quickly and are anxious to see her again.

I am very new to the lab community and I don't know Annie personally, but I would like to offer my thoughts and prayers to her in hopes she makes a full recovery.

Donna

Angela,
thank you for updating us about Annie. Please do again as you are able.
My thoughts and prayers are sent as well in hopes of Annie making a full recovery, and for her family at this most difficult time.

Thanks Angela. Prayers continuing.

OMG - I just got home and turned on my computer - prayers will be coming for Annie - and her family as well. Keep us all posted, Angela.

Thanks for taking the time to post an update. We will continue to keep Annie and her family in our thoughts and prayers.

Re: Re: Annie

Angela: Thanks for keeping us informed re Annie's condition. Thoughts and prayers will be with Annie and her family. Please keep us informed of her progress and safe return home.

Annie and her family are in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for continuing to update all of us.

Thanks Ange'

We are thankful to you for yor updates, and being there for her for all of us. Shari and I pray for your strength (as well as Nancy and others who are physically there.

Please tell Ron and the rest of the Cogo family we are praying hard and sincerely.

Gosh this is just terribly sad. My thoughts are with Annie and her family.
Thank you Angela for keeping us all updated.

Annie and her family remain in my prayers. How sad.

We are so very saddened by this news of Annie, and hope and pray for her complete recovery. Thank you so much for being there for her and for keeping us all informed. May you continue to be strong, and we will keep the prayers coming for Annie & Ron and their family, as well as her close friends that are helping in such a time of need (bless you all!).

Re: Re: Re: Annie

I have never had the pleasure of dealing with Annie but have heard she is a first class kind of woman.

My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

Never give up hope. A good friend of mine had a similar thing happen and she is doing wonderfully now!

Oh My!! More prayers coming for Annie. You can do this Annie please get better.

How wonderful for Annie to have so many cherished friends to surround her during this time when she needs to rely on the strength of those near.I hope they will allow a canine companion to slip in to spend some time. A cold nose on her hand may do good where conventional healing falls short.
Bless you Angela for your support of a dear friend and for keeping us all up to date. We pray that Annie will rally and come back to us fit and vibrant and ready to take on the world, and until then we will all have to draw on a special memory carried of an earlier day.
God's Speed Annie lass.
Lisa

Thanks for taking the time to keep us up to date on her condition. This is such a tough time for all involved and we will continue to keep Annie and her family in our prayers. Wish I were closer to lend a hand.

If I may add too my healing thoughts for Annie, and prayers for her and family & friends.

This is just so sad. Thank you for the update on her. Our prayers
will always be with her and her family.

Angela, thank you for the updates on Annie. It helps all of us to have accurate information. Please give my best to Annie and her family. She has always been very kind to me and I respect her greatly. My thoughts and prayers will be with Annie, her family, and the entire Labrador community pulling for her recovery.

Sincerely,
Leslie

Thank you Angela, I so wish I could be there to help any way possible. We have been friends since before our beginnings with Labs. Hug Ron for me.
Sharon Fowler

I have been off line for a while. I was so shocked to read about Annie. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. She is a wonderful woman. I met her at the San Joaquin specialty a few years ago. She was so friendly and nice. She complimented my chocolate boy. It was a real honor, as to me she is one of the best supporters of our breed. God Bless you Annie.

I haven't been on the forum lately and just saw this. I am so sorry to read it. My prayers will be with Annie for a recovery, and with her family during this time of trouble.

I just read my E-Mail, and was shocked to hear about Annie, I will be praying for a recovery for her. Tell Ron my prays will be with him also, Annie and I travelled to shows together alot, she is a very dear friend.

prayers for Annie