Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Omar Update

For those of you that remember "Omar", he went to his new great home today to live with a very nice lady and her family in Berkley, CA Its been a pleasure having this very sweet boy live with us for the last two weeks. Thanks to Debbie Mortin and Christine for helping get this boy into a great home. Tom & Gail, thanks for trusting us to rescue him and find him a safe home.

Re: Omar Update

Big thumbs up for helping Omar! Sounds like a very happy ending indeed!

Re: Re: Omar Update

It definitely pays off to remember those who are looking for older dogs. Janice had contacted me about one of my yellow boys I had available and even though she really liked him, her heart said she wanted a black boy. I saw the post on Omar and contacted Janice and let Al know I had sent a referral. I am thrilled Omar has a new home. This lady is a dream and adores her 4 legged children.

Debbie

Re: Omar Update

The forum really helped this animal get to a better place in his life. Thank you Christine Tye for your contacts and to all who inquired and offered information to help Omar.

And a huge thank you to Al, Katy and Wendy Knox for your love of these animals that led you to help this dog. We can never repay you for this kindness.