Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ch Windfall Pipe Major & Annie Cogo

Laura Reich, Cathy Culpert, and myself went to see Annie at the hospital today. As Laura posted, no change on Annie's condition. Tests tomorrow. Her husband, Ron, is at the hospital and sleeps in her room. Neighbors & friends are taking care of the dogs, along with Ron when he gets home to shower & change & then head back to the hospital. Although Annie is not conscious, we all know that it is important to talk to her as many times people in an unconscious-like statement can hear what is being said. So we all passed your prayers and good wishes as well as the latest goings on with Labradors to Annie.

In regards to "Major", he will be coming to my home starting tomorrow as Annie & Ron's place is only 4 miles down the road from me. Anyone wishing to use Major, or any of the other stud dogs, may contact me at 517-548-5429 or via email and I will handle the stud service for Annie & Ron on a temporary basis. Please note: this is NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR STUD SERVICE. These are special circumstances that require special help for special people in special circumstances. Feel free to email me PRIVATELY if you think otherwise.

If you need to register a litter from any of the Windfall studs, please do so via AKC electronic means as all dogs are co-owned with Ron and this can be facilitated easier via the AKC online method.

Annie is still breathing on her own with a ventilator on stand-by mode to kick in if there are any issues with her breathing. She has an IV for delivery of meds, a catheter, and continuous monitoring of respirations and blood pressure. The hospital is state of the art and the care is excellent. Now is the time for God to send us one of his miracles in answer to your many prayers.

Pauline

Re: Ch Windfall Pipe Major & Annie Cogo

Thanks Pauline. Genesys is a good hospital. I've had mostof my many surgeries there. Like you said, good care and excellent facilities.

Re: Re: Ch Windfall Pipe Major & Annie Cogo

Still sending prayers and positive thoughts to Annie and her family...I don't know Annie personally but have admired her lovely dogs for years. Best wishes to the entire Cogo family.

Thank you so much Pauline for the update. We have all been so concerned about Annie down here in the South. She is a friend to many. We do appreciate the updates once a day. Wish we could do something. Know Ron will hold up for as long as he needs to. Let him know that many are saying prayers and there is power in numbers. All of you take care.

Thank you for the update Pauline, please keep us posted on Annie's condition. She certainly is in Deb and my prayers.

Annie was one of the folks I had wanted to meet one day but haven't yet. Get well soon.

The Iroquois Labrador Retriever Club of NY sends its well wishes to Annie. We are all rooting for your full recovery. Thank you to Angela, Pauline and Laura for keeping the lab community informed.

Thanks for the update, that is good news that she is breathing on her own, I pray she is just having a good rest and will continue prayers for her!
Aloha,
Jackie

Ch Windfall Pipe Major & Annie Cogo

Thank you Pauline
Continued prayers for her and her family

Thanks Pauliine, Angela and Laura and the rest of the Michigan Mafia. We are waiting for each report and praying for the best news.

STAY STRONG....

You are a good girl Pauline and a good friend. Mom and I are hoping and praying that Annie recovers. Thanks to you ladies for keeping us updated. It is encouraging that she is not on the ventilator. We are hoping for the best.
Traci and Ellie

Re: Re: Re: Ch Windfall Pipe Major & Annie Cogo

Thanks Pauline and LADIES.......... the world depends on you to keep us all informed about our beloved friend. I know ya'll are as concerned as we are and we all appreciate you taking the time to keep us informed. I'm sure I speak for the entire Labrador Community. Please continue to talk to Annie for us all and tell her we love her and pray for her.
Until your next post............
marion

Re: Re: Little Prayer

Let us Pray! Dear merciful Father we come here to this forum for so many things...News & Information, some good some not so good! but today we humbly come befor you in UNITY to pray that you would keep your loving and healing hands around our dear friend and your humble child Annie Cogo, we pray that you may restore her, that we may be able to see her and know her Zest for life once again, We ask this through your Mighty Son Jesus Christ, Amen.

Thank you Pauline,
and thanks also to Laura and Cathy. Continued prayers for Annie and Ron. If there is anything Pam or I can do, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Patty

Positive vibes, prayers and healing thoughts are coming your way Annie. Thank you Pauline for the update.....Annie has so many good friends, near and far.

Thank you Pauline and Laura for taking the time to let us all know what is happening and for helping keep Annie's wonderful studs accessible to everyone. All you M.M. ladies are terrific and we are all hoping today Annie will open her eyes and see her family and friends waiting for her.

Thanks for your updates

Kind of you and the rest of the Michigan Mafia to keep us updated. Also shows what good friends are really like. My prayers and thoughts go to Annie and Ron, and also to her friends in Michigan that are caring for her dogs.

Thank you, Zinfndel, for that beautiful prayer for Annie.

Though I don't know Annie personally, we are one community bound together by our dogs, and she has been in my thoughts and prayers. Praying she starts to improve very soon. It is wonderful that she has such good friends to take care of things.

We are all praying for a speedy recovery. I am expecting my first Pipe Major litter next week and I want Annie to see her wonderful legecy continue

Once again, best wishes for Annie and family. Glad to hear the dogs are being so well cared for by the MM as Heidi called them.

Best of health for Annie and hoping for a speed recovery and good news very soon.

Nice to see you on the board Barbara G (BiGi Labs)best of luck with your upcoming babies, will be in touch

Michelle