Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Preton Labradors

Hello my name is Roy. I was trying to contact Alexander of Preton labradors but can't seem to get his email address from his website. Does anyone have his email address. Thank you in advance.

Re: Preton Labradors

Hi, is this by chance Colonel Roy from Pakistan who wrote the book "The Magnificant Labrador"??

I've tried emailing Alexandre this past year too with no luck using the address I had. I did get to see him at Potomac though this Spring, so he's around!!

Re: Re: Preton Labradors

That's Ken Roy (Col?) that's from Pakistan. Is this who you are thinking of?

Linda

Roy, email me personally for help.

Yep Linda, that's who I was thinking of! Remember him from about 8 - 9 years ago on the LABSR4U list! I thought he signed as "Roy".

Roy,

Here goes Alexandre´s e-mail.
He´s a close friend.
If you do not keep in touch with him. send me the message, and I´ll foward to him, ok?
Feel free.
Best Regards
Here goes

preton@preton.com.br

Good luck

I talk with him yesterday and he said to me that he will make a trip, I think he doesnt stay in home until 07/10.
I use this email preton@plug-in.com.br

I've tried both emails now... still bouncing back undeliverable. Well, if anyone does talk to Alexander, would you let him know his old pal Val has been trying to email him. Thanks!

Just read Paulo's email... I'll ask him to forward a note for me!

Val,

I have an email address for him. Please contact me privately and I will give it to you.

Linda
petey@frugal.com