Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Annie Cogo & Windfall Labradors

Hi Folks,
No change in Annie's condition as of this morning. Pipe Major has arrived at Lubberline. Annie's next door neighbor and various friends are taking care of the Labs & the cat. Tomorrow all Labs will get their pond workout with Laura Reich & myself.

If you have any outstanding stud fees due for any of Annie's boys, please contact me to arrange for payments. If you have any free reservices due please contact me to arrange for that in the future.

Thank you to the Greater Atlanta LRC for the lovely purple flowers. Thank you to all the well wishers via email. Ron Cogo is basically living at the hospital at Annie's side so please do not leave any messages on the phone as there were a TON of them to clear up. A get well card would certainly be appreciated. Annie's address is: 1408 N. Kellogg Road, Howell, MI 48843-9021

Any emails sent to Laura Reich & myself will be answered and saved for Ron to read at a later date.

Many thanks for your gracious responses and prayers on the Forum and via emails. Hopefully this evening there will be another update.
Pauline

Re: Annie Cogo & Windfall Labradors

Thank you Pauline,and everyone else for your wonderful updates. Please add my prayers to the ones you whisper in Annie's ears. I know she hears them all. Let me know if I can help with anything at all, now or in the future. Kathy

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Pauline, Nancy, Angela, Laura and everyone for your updates and for taking care of Annie, Ron and the critters...

Wish i weren't so far away...Let me know if there's ANYTHING that i can do to help...

Many thoughts, hugs and prayers are heading your way...

gcb

Annie, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You need to get better real soon so I can see you at some dog shows. There is still alot to learn from you. God be with you!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the updates. Our thoughts and prayers are with Annie and her family. Please continue to keep us posted.