Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update on Annie Cogo

As of this afternoon, Annie's situation is grave. She is totally on a ventilator at this time, with some other complications. Please continue to remember Annie & her husband, Ron, and their families in your prayers.
Pauline, Nancy, Laura, Cathy, & Sheila

Re: Update on Annie Cogo

Thank you so much for keeping us updated. Prayers continue.

This is so sad...I prayed so hard for her in church today & all of you that are holding vigel at her side.
My thoughts are with you guys...Tell her we love her & need her...Thank-you, Pauline, for keeping all of us posted. Hugs to all of you.

Thank you Pauline for the regular updates.
Our continued support for Ron and those surrounding her at this time.
We will continue to keep Annie in our thoughts and prayers.

Shoot. Thanks for the update Pauline.

Thank you for the update Pauline.

I was so hoping to check in and find better news on Annie. This is so sad. I will continue to keep Annie and her husband in my prayers.

You all are a wonderful "extended family" to pitch in and help out during this difficult time.

My family and I send our prayers to Annie, her husband, their family and their friends as they endure this terrible ordeal.

We send them friendship and as much strength as we can muster to support them as they care for Annie and the dogs in such a sad,sad time.

Re: Re: Update on Annie Cogo

Poor Annie...this is just so tragic! Is there anything that the Labrador clubs can do to help Annie's husband and dogs besides pray?

Oh, I was sure hoping for some better news. Thank you for the updates. I'll keep her in my prayers and
her family.

Please keep us posted on her condition.

Donna

I have never met Annie, but know that she is a legend in Labradors.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Annie, her family and friends.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Annie myself but know of her prominence in our Lab world as well as having produced such wonderful Labs for all of us. She and Ron and all of you have been in my thoughts and prayers since last week and please continue to talk to her as I know she will hear and tell her how much we all care and are waiting for her to pull through this. May God Bless you all.

This is not happening...This just should not happen to wonderful people. I am going to wake up now and this will just be a stupid nightmare.....Wake up Annie....we need you. My heart aches for Ron and family and the dogs that have been waiting for her to come home....

Pauline,
Thank you so much for your regular updates on Annie as we all wait and pray and send good thoughts to her and Ron. I am so very sorry to hear of this latest update. I agree with Melody. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for her, her family or her dear friends. My prayers and thoughts are with her and her family and friends. She is a grand lady.

I am saddened to hear that Annie's condition has not improved. I will continue to pray and hope that she will soon begin to be on the road to recovery.
For those of you who never met Annie- I sincerely hope that some day soon you have the chance.
Annie along with the rest of the "Mich Mafia" were some of the Lab people that I met 7 1/2 years ago when I started showing my labs.
They all have been friendly, supportive and a source of great knowledge as have many others in the Lab world.
Annie and Ron have great friends helping them, but then that is not a surprise since they have been great friends to many including me.
My prayers continue...

I am so incredibly sorry to hear this... prayers and healing thoughts continue for Annie, Ron, and all of you who are close to them.

Thank you Pauline for the update. My heart is heavy knowing that Annie is in such serious condition. I met Annie about 6 years ago and she was so gracious and friendly to me, a newbie. My prayers go out to Annie and Ron (and their family) as well as to the Michigan Mafia who have proven themselves once again to be such caring and supportive people. God bless all of you.

Thank you Pauline for sharing with all of us. Annie and I have been sharing funny emails back and forth.
Annie has always talked too me at shows and been very nice to new people. She is a super person and we hope she will pull thru this!

Thank you for keeping us posted. Continued Prayers for Annie, her family and support system are coming from here....

So sad to hear this -prayers are with Annie and her family

Re: Annie Cogo

My wife and I are stunned with grief and fear, but hold out for a miracle. From Charleston, South Carolina, the edge of America... can our prayers for Annie and her loved ones go that far? I have heavy tear-filled eyes all day and night, wishing that she would return to us from her uncertain rest.

I want her to tell me one more time about the little tasty treat she is looking forward to eating four hours from now, during lunch. I never wearied about the story she would always tell about her van and the “intermittent “ trouble the stupid thing would start doing just about every dog-road trip. She spoke her mind and was a good judge about dogs and life, but most of all she loved my wife and comforted us all in this sometimes uncomfortable world.

Thanks for the information, and when you see Annie or Ron, give them a kiss and hug from all the Chisholm family on bears bluff road...ya know...include the dogs, cats, chickens, and goats. We all love her.

Re: Re: Annie Cogo

Thanks Pauline and the rest of the stalwart friends standing at her side with Ron and family.

The strength and power of prayer should never be taken lightly. We all send our deepest most sincere prayers to ANNIE, RON her family and friends as well as the team of doctors working with her.

Thanks for the updates, it is not easy, but we (the entire Labrador Family) appreciate it and need to feel close. Please let us know what we can do to help.

Re: Re: Re: Annie Cogo

WE WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE IN OUR PRAYERS !!!!! i hope they are answered soon. GOD BLESS EVERYONE frank&gina

Re: Re: Re: Re: Annie Cogo

Pauline:
Thank you for the updates. As everyone has said, it was not what I had hoped to read. Prayers continuing for a miracle for Annie and her family. I am so sorry they are all going through this.

Our thoughts are with you all.. thanks for keeping us posted.. LeeAnne

Thank you Pauline for keeping us posted. Annie and Ron have been friends for years, they are very special people. Both Annie and Ron along with their whole family are in our prayers. I know the group in MI is surrounding them with all kinds of care and help, but if there is anything I can do from fostering a dog or two to whelping a litter please let me know. I can drive up at a moments notice. Susan