Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday morning update on Annie Cogo

This morning an EEG is being done at the hospital by a neurologist to check for brain activity on Annie. No results currently. Yesterday, Nancy Chargo, Sheila Norgren, Laura Reich, Cathy Culpert & I did a bit of tidying up on the house for Annie & Ron, plus several of the dogs are temporarily housed with those of us who were there. The neighbors are continuing to take care of the 3 "old ladies" of the house and the 3 remaining girls in the kennel. This will alleviate some work for both the neighbors and Ron until some time in the future. Meanwhile we all pray.
Pauline

Re: Monday morning update on Annie Cogo

We are all praying along with you too!
May God answer our prayers.
What wonderful friends all of you are to both Annie and Ron.

Re: Re: Monday morning update on Annie Cogo

Thanks Pauline..... and ladies, for your continued thoughtfulness in keeping us all updated.

You ladies are the BEST!!! I love to look at the forum but lately I have been afraid to check it....I am grateful for any news....I wish I lived closer to help you guys out...Thank you.

I am not far.. if you need help with anything please email.

I am still praying for a miracle. Too bad you can't sneak one of the dogs in to be near her, to lick her hand or whatever. God bless all of you for all you are doing for her and Ron.

Sneak a dog in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, try it. Miracles can happen.
If you do get a dog in there, it will make Annie smile. Even if it does not show outwardly, I believe in my heart, it will make her smile inside!!!!!
A puppy in a BIG purse maybe????
We cannot be sure just what an unconsious person can hear and feel when we do not get an obvious response.
A dog with Annie is a natural!

Re: Re: Re: Monday morning update on Annie Cogo

thankyou Pauline for giving us the updates I know we have all been keeping Annie and Ron in our prayers and all of you to for taking such good care of her and the dogs what truly wonderful friends you are! I hope the EEG has some good news Annie and Ron.

Thank you again, Pauline, Nancy, Sheila, Cathy, Annie and Ron's neighbors and everyone who is helping and praying for Annie's recovery...

She is a wonderful lady; kind and generous with her conversations with 'newbies'; and a gracious, lovely person.

Always in our thoughts and prayers,

georgia, k9s and critters..

Seriously, does anyone near her have a registered Therapy Dog? This could help tremendously. The hospital would allow this.