Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My dear friend Annie

I just got home from the hospital and wanted to let everyone know that some arrangements have been made.

There will be a memorial service at

Charles R. Step Funeral Home
18425 Beech Daly Rd.
Redford, MI

313-531-1888
Day and time hasn't been confirmed. I will let everyone know tomorrow.

Thank you for the prayers and support. My heart hurts that she is gone but am thankful she went peacefully.

I love you, Annie

Re: My dear friend Annie

This is awful news....

Annie is a dear friend and wonderful dog show buddie.... at shows she never had a bad day and was ALWAYS friendly with everyone and there with a big smile. I will miss her hugs everytime I'm at dog show the shows truly will not be the same. I know she will be watching... her, Piper and Abbey.

I remember showing many of Annie's dogs when I first got into labradors and it was a pleasure and an honor to have a Windfall dog at the end of the lead. I won my first best in sweeps with a bitch that Annie got from Japan, Annie was so thrilled and thankful.

Bless Ron and I am soooooo sorry.

Re: Re: My dear friend Annie

The SunDel Gang is very sorry to hear about Annie's passing. She was a good friend to us through the years. Her sound advice and laughter will be missed.
Annie - We know you are in a MUCH better place. Rest IN PEACE!!

Christian

My deepest sympathy to Ron and all of their family, dogs included. My sympathies and thanks to the group of ladies who kept the rest of us posted and who have lost their dear friend.

Annie was always kind to me and willing to share her knowledge with a "nubie" in the world of showing Labradors. I only saw her at the specialties but she always had a smile on her face and nice thing to say.

I'll never forget the Miami Valley specialty in 2002 when both of us were cruising around on scooters and routinely parked both scooters right in front of a "no parking" sign by the bridge to the rings.

The Labrador world has lost a great lady although she will never be forgotten. I hope Annie is racing over the Rainbow Bridge with the dogs that have waited for her feeling great and loving the next phase of life.

God speed, Annie.

Sincerely,
Leslie
Waifin Labradors

For all of you MI ladies and dear, dear friends of Annie, thank you for all of the updates. It felt like we were there with you keeping a vigil. You are very selfless in a time of your own sorrow to keep the labrador community updated on her, . Annie was a grand lady. For the short time I knew her, I thought she was a gracious woman. She certainly will be missed by many.

The world has lost one of the most wonderful labrador people God put on this earth. Annie, may God bless you with a prime spot next to the Rainbow bridge to run and play with those you loved.

God bless Ron and family and all her wonderful friends who kept up to date and cared for her wonderful dogs. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

God speed Annie - Rest in Peace.

Mike and Joni Palumbo

God Speed Annie - the Labrador world will miss a grand lady who was always gracious and kind to even the newest of newbies.

Re: Re: My dear friend Annie

Our deepest and most sincerest sympathies to Ron and the rest of your family.

There will never be another ANNIE..... Rest in Peace dear friend. Her legacy will live on forever. Her spirit and example will be an example for us all. She was always friendly and welcoming and never a sour or negative thought.

Rest In Peace...

I'm sorry Angela. I know her loss is hitting you especially hard. You were a dear friend to her right until the end and I know she knew how much you loved her.