Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Annie and her dogs

This may be too soon to discuss, but while Annie and her dogs are on everyone's mind, I would like to ask that anyone having good photos of some of her best, send them to me. I would like to sponsor a free memorial page or two for Annie in the next (2008) JBD and include multiple pictures of her top dogs (of which here were many)
Pauline, maybe you could organize this effort since you are right there and have access to them before they get put away or misplaced.
All I'll need are the photos with the dogs names clearly on the back and any little anecdote you might want to add.
Thanks
Julie

Re: Annie and her dogs

What a wonderful kind thing to do Julie. I believe I have pictures from many of her older stud packets, but I am sure that Pauline can find all the originals which will probably print better. If the deadline gets close and you don't have enough, please post again and I will send what I have.

Kathy Wiecha

Re: Re: Annie and her dogs

Such a kind and generous gesture Julie....

Re: Re: Re: Annie and her dogs

Julie, thank you for doing this

Re: Re: Re: Re: Annie and her dogs

Hello I never had the pleasure of knowing Annie in person, but just of seeing how much she was loved I realized the great person she was
and I was searching through the web and I found a link to Windfall old web page, www.ismi.net/~windfall/
I hope you can find some nice photos