Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rose City Results?

Any results from Day 1?

Re: Rose City Results?

I would love to hear results from the first day of the show. Anyone know?
Traci

BIG

Re: Re: Rose City Results?

?????

Re: Re: Re: Rose City Results?

Do you mean the Hamilton's boy Blackwing Superfine?
he's gorgeous!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rose City Results?

Maybe the dogs were big. Valerie said that her boy looked small and there were some big boys there.
?????
Sheila

No - Big (Ch. Blackwing Superfine) is at home with Mike and Lenore as I saw him last week - he's rather out of coat :*)

I'm sure they're referring to big dogs being put up, which isn't a surprise considering the judge and what he prefers. Some judges like big, some moderate - it's no secret what sort of dogs Manolo has preferred in the past.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rose City Results?

Sheila,

Did Val give you any results?

Johanne

And he seems to prefer black...

Johanne

I heard through the grapevine that WD was Nipntuck Hyspire Unforgettable and that Best in Sweeps/Best Opposite in Sweeps were both Hyspire dogs. No real details though.

Showed to Manolo this past Dec and the dogs he put up were very nice, gorgeousbut most importantly they were balanced with good coat. NOT overdone but not small either
He's judging back East in the fall:)I would definately make the trip to show to him again.

I've seen Nat several times, he is very deserving

Re: Re: Re: Rose City Results?

I think Manolo is one of the better breeder judges out there. He doesn't care who is holding the lead, and will put up the dogs he likes the best. Can't ask any more than that of a judge.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rose City Results?

Excellent to hear - I will be showing to him in the fall for the first time also!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rose City Results?

Who Won at Rose City????????

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rose City Results?

The only result that I know is Hyspire Adrenaline Rush went WD/BOW/BOB.
Bad cell connection for the rest
Sheila