Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ch. Forestwood Purple Rain

Just thought I would like to congratulate Leslie Plank for winning Best of Breed today at Riverhead KC under Pauline Mortier. Ch. Forestwood Purple Rain ("Shelby") was owner handled by Leslie . Congrats!
(And congrats to Corey for taking BOS yesterday----sorry I don't know who won the Breed but congrats to whoever did!)

Re: Ch. Forestwood Purple Rain

Congratulations Leslie!

WTG Leslie!

WOOHOO Leslie and Shelby!! Way ta go!!

Re: Re: Ch. Forestwood Purple Rain

WTG! Congratulations to all!
Aloha,
Jackie

Re: Re: Re: Ch. Forestwood Purple Rain

Congratulations Leslie & Corey on those very nice wins!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ch. Forestwood Purple Rain

Any other results?

Congrats Leslie! Shelby is such a beautiful girl and you guys looked great in the ring

Thank you so much everyone, it was such a thrill and an honor to win under Pauline Mortier! And to top off my great weekend my puppy Lilly was WB this morning at the Twin Brooks KC for two more points, she now has 5 points at just 12 months old. I don't want this weekend to end!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ch. Forestwood Purple Rain

WD/BOW was Timberland's Quiet Man, bred by Gloria Ennis, Jean Deguira and Bill Phelan, owned by Donna Sepe and Gloria Ennis, his 2nd major! WB was owned by Mary Weist, I apologize I do not know her name but she was a Study daughter. BOS was Ch. Casbar's Hart To Hart

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ch. Forestwood Purple Rain

Thanks for posting.
Who were Reserve?

Thanks Leslie
Congratulations on all the wins!
A special thanks to Corey and Jean who handled our boy Timberlands Quiet Man.It was a great weekend thanks to a
great judge Pauline Mortier .
Donna

Who was winners dog and BOB?

Re: Re: Re: Ch. Forestwood Purple Rain results

WD/BOW was Timberland's Quiet Man, bred by Gloria Ennis, Jean Deguira and Bill Phelan, owned by Donna Sepe and Gloria Ennis,

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ch. Forestwood Purple Rain results

BOB Ch. Forestwood Purple Rain

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ch. Forestwood Purple Rain results

I meant for the Twin Brooks Kennel Club.
Thanks for responding

BIG Congratulations Leslie!

Congratulations, Leslie- and to Shelby and Lilly, too! What a weekend- Hope many more of those come your way...you deserve them!

By the way, Monty sends *HUGE* congratulations to Mama Shelby, too!!! Beautiful girls...but I'm probably biased, LOL.