Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Appeal to your generosity!

I've been spending a lot of time over the past few days writing and sending emails to various businesses to request donations for Labrador Life Line's September auction -- and it suddenly hit me that I should be posting right here as well!!! For those of you who don't know, LLL is an all-volunteer charity that raises money for Labs, either owned or in rescue, who need medical care yet are in danger of not getting it due to financial problems. Without such funding, many of these Labs wind up euthanized simply because no one could come up with the money to pay for their care.

If any of you would like to donate something to the auction, please feel free to contact me and I'll give you the address to send it. And if you're employed by a large and generous business, perhaps you could get them to donate something! I'm sure the great Lab community represented on this Forum has a heart big enough to fill our needs without any problem! You can donate either money or an actual item. If you'd rather, you can save your money now so you can bid on the slew of goodies we'll have available for you in September! Either way, we need and appreciate your support. Thanks in advance!

Barbara Roosevelt
Intern
Labrador Life Line