Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SVLRC Specialty

The premium just came out, anyone going? It's Aug. 31 and Sept 3.

Re: SVLRC Specialty

Excuse me, I also meant to write it is in Grass Valley, CA. they are holding reg conformation, sweeps, juniors, and obedience classes.

www.svlrc.com

Hi Hillary,
I'll be there! I am also a co-chair of the raffle, so if anyone wants to donate anything, let me know!

What classes will you be in/how many dogs are you bringing?

Re: Re: SVLRC Specialty

Hi!

Yes, I will definetly have things to bring for the raffle, I always do. I always also help every year with the raffle, so I'm sure you've seen me around there before.

I will be there with one of my obedience dogs, and maybe my other boy for Open Black. My sister's obedience bitch will be there too. We will just mostly be watching, helping out, showing a little, oh and we will be stewarding the obedience, so that will all be fun.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Re: Re: Re: SVLRC Specialty

What about you? class and dogs?

Oh yeah! Sorry LOL

I will be bringing two dogs, showing my 9-12 month old black bitch puppy, (she'll be almost 10 months then)and socializing my almost (by showtime) 6 month old chocolate puppy.

My "kennel help" daughter will be joining me too.

Look for me and I'll look for you too, can't wait

Re: Re: SVLRC Specialty

Sounds great! Good luck with your girls!

I'll be happy to help with anything needed as well, if needs be.

Does anyone know if Ellen Cottingham usually attends this show? I will be her new assistant, I guess I can contact her, but I was just checking.

But like I said, good luck, and I'll see you there!

Re: Re: Re: SVLRC Specialty

Just a reminder regarding the SVLRC specialty. There will be a heart clinic held on the grounds by Dr. Richard Kienle, DVM. The color Doppler will be offered at a fraction of the cost. Last time, I had three dogs tested for about the price of one compared to the price at UCD. Check your premium list for details.