Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
David Hopkinson

And Guinness HANOVA IRAGORRI MASTER BLEND did it again, won BOB now under David Hopkinson, way to go Guinness.

Congrats to all the team:

Al Knox
Kathy Knox
Wendy Knox
Marco Iragorri

Not bad for a Mexican Dog, now the world will know what the Mexicans are doing

Re: David Hopkinson

and again and again... Nice dog, nice win. Congratulations. Why does it have to be a nationalism thing? It seems so divisive.

Re: Re: David Hopkinson

I've been thinking the exact same thing as I've been reading posts about Mexican dogs/breeders on here the last few days.

Re: Re: Re: David Hopkinson

Yes, I agree also. Can it just be 'a nice dog won,' not 'a nice dog FROM MEXICO won?'

Re: Re: Re: Re: David Hopkinson

I understand the Mexican breeders are proud of what they are doing but there are probably 5 posts at leasts saying Viva Mexico, etc in the last couple days on here.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: David Hopkinson

Pulleeze...such sour grapes you all are.

Nope, no sour grapes - I wasn't there. BUT all this MEXICO garbage needs to stop. Yes, we know the dog was bred in Mexico - SO WHAT!!! Guess where the breeding stock came from - NOT MEXICO!!! I'm glad you have nice dogs down there - big frickin' deal - next time some American or Canadian wins something I'll guarantee you that we won't be waving the American or Canadian flags - or maybe we should?!?

Just another case of over-inflated Latino egos...

Re: Re: David Hopkinson

Such a broad stroke you write with! I have never been a big fan of the honking either but please take the high ground and let it run it's coarse.

Re: Re: Re: David Hopkinson

in following with the other posts of 'why a nationalism issue," why was this post about the dog listed under the name of the judge?????????????? kind of the same thing.

Just let Mexico enjoy the momen.

It is untill now that the Mexican dogs are doing great things.

They are proud, and happy,

VIVA MEXICO

VIVA WENDY KNOX

VIVA MARCO IRAGORRI

VIVA HANOVA IRAGORRI MASTER BLEND

Good job to you all, and enjoy

Nothing wrong with saying where the dog is bred. If it was in England would that be mentioned too? I think so. So stop the sour grapes (I agree that's what is) and CONGRATS is the right thing to say or DOn't Say ANYTHING AT ALL

Put that in your pipe n smoke it~!

Good job and CONGRATS Team Guinness HANOVA IRAGORRI MASTER BLEND

Ok the dog was born and raised in the US! His sire was bred in Sweden and his mom bred in Mexico (and no doubt her parents were bred in another country as well). Please tell me how this is "Mexican" dog and why Mexico think they can take all the credit??????

Pull eeeeeeeeeze get over yourselves!!!

Be happy for the breeders, owners, etc, but let's not make this a nationality thing. Geez!

A little history

I smell someone from Sweden is around this forum, so lets get her happy:

The sire is WINNIES Man power, own by Wendy Knox.
The Mother is Bridget in Blue, own by Marco Iragorri.

Iragorri decided to let the litter born in Wendys house, so the mother is owned by a Mexican, the idea of Sidney and Whitney was also from Iragorri, from Mexico.

So is he Mexican or not, who cares.

Mexico is proud of the things they are doing.

Is not a question of flags.

Viva USA and Wendy Knox
Viva Mexico and Marco Iragorri

Re:

I agree, who cares where is he from, or where his parents are from

VIVA Guinness Hanova Iragorri Master Blend Team

VIVA the Labradors

And let the people who wants to be happy, happy.
The world is difficult enough, and even more if there are sour grapes around not to let people be happy, if there is 1 person happy, hope that people gets a second one happy and so on, be happy, enjoy life, today you live mañana you never know.

If you dont want to be happy, dont say anything, some people in the world are happy, let them be.

Looks like a troll trying to cause problems with Swedish breeders again? Give it up, puhleezee

Congrats to Guinness HANOVA IRAGORRI MASTER BLEND; Manolo and the Knox clan for BOB!Keep up the great work

TRoLL PaTRoL:

Where did you get the name Manolo to fitt in here, he has nothing to do with this.

Guinness is HANOVA IRAGORRI MASTER BLEND

Marco IRAGORRI and the Knox clan, but the other guy?

Marco Iragorri not Manolo Iragorri, Marco got it?

Don't you get it? Anyone Mexican (or is it anyone who speaks Spanish as a native language?) is included. I find it boring and immature. Or it's a culture thing. Ho hum.

It's just making me not want to show to any Mexican judges or show in Mexico, or invite any Mexican judges to judge. Too much controversy.

Sheesh, can't people be happy for others?

Way to go Mexico, you breed beautiful dogs.

Lets allow them a moment to shine for goodness sakes.

No Melissa, they can't 'cuz' some of them are jealous of someone else all the time. Then others are busy correcting grammar, spelling and mistakes. Geeesh!

The rest are great, not clumping y'all together but this is ridiculous behavior and childish.

Congratulations MasterBlend and owners!