Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CH Gingerbred Crouching Tiger, JH CD 2001 - 2007

Sadly just 5 weeks after earning his CH and today he would have been 6 years one month - Tigger-man has left us. Last Wednesday, the glands around his neck began to swell to the point last night that the lymph nodes in his groin were the size of tennis balls. Tigger's liver was enlarged, he had labored breathing because of the neck swelling, all lymph nodes were huge.......the Oncologist at Davis said he had type 4 cancer VERY aggressive and had not responded to the chemo given on Saturday. He still wagged his tail and LOOKED GREAT....now he is at peace and IF he was in any pain...he is free of it. So many loved Tigger and he will be missed by all.... ESPECIALLY me.

Christine

Re: CH Gingerbred Crouching Tiger, JH CD 2001 - 2007

Christine, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. God Speed, Tigger!

I'm so sorry for your loss...

so sorry, so young

I am so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed Tigger.

I am so sorry to hear about your Tigger Christine.
He was such a beautiful boy. My sincere
condolences.

Best,
Vicki

Re: Re: CH Gingerbred Crouching Tiger, JH CD 2001 - 2007

Christine, I'm so sorry to hear this. I lost one of my bitches 10 years ago at a fairly young age to what you've described. My thoughts are with you.

Christine,
I am so sad to hear that my favorite Tiger boy passed away He was a special guy, I know you'll miss him. My thoughts are with you.

~Jess

P.S. Send my love to Bella and Noodle.

My condolences to you Christine. I lost a Siberian who was a top ranked obedience dog to lymphoma -- it can be such an agressive dieseae.

Johanne

I'm so sorry to read of Tigger's passing, Christine. My heartfelt condolences to you...

Hey Christine,
I wondered if you were going to post about Tigger, I thought about doing it for you, but decided not to. I am sorry that you had to miss the end of the Seminar, we thought of you, and sent our very best thoughts for Tigger.

I am so sorry, I watched him finish at the Conta Costa shows, and he was beautiful, and you so proud. I can't imagine how you feel, so I'll just say how sorry I am. Hang in there. (((HUGS)))

Re: Re: Re: CH Gingerbred Crouching Tiger, JH CD 2001 - 2007

I'm so sorry for your loss....such a young boy.

Im sorry to hear this ,, such a nice dog.. LeeAnne

I'm very sorry Christine. This is very sad news for such a young, beautiful boy.

I'm so very sorry. You are in my thoughts

Oh Christine, I am so sorry!

OMG - I'm shocked and saddened to hear this - Tigger was a gorgeous dog and I rejoiced when you finished his championship recently. Godspeed Tigger - and prayers for your family in the tough time Christine.

Godspeed Tigger. I am so sorry Christine.

I am very sorry to hear that Christine. Godspeed Tigger.

Debbie

Christine - I'm so very sorry for your loss. Tigger was a beautiful boy and will be missed by so many. May he rest in peace.

Aloha,
Kim

Christine that is awful! I am so sorry to hear this. What a terrible loss.
Traci

Christine I am so so sadden to here your special boy Tiger didn't make it...What an absolutely beautiful Dog this Tiger Man was, and such an charmer...Love and prayers coming your way..
{{{Hugs}}}
JOyce

Our sympathies from your Friends in North Texas.

Diane McClurg and Erin McClurg-Webster

Oh Christine,

I am so very sorry to hear about Tigger. He was a beautiful boy. We just don't have our friends with us long enough. Again, I'm sorry and my heart breaks for you.

Donna

so sorry to hear this, so young to be taken... GodSpeed

barb

This makes me very sad, Christine. He has been in my thoughts and prayers sense yesterday when you told me he was sick.
I loved the big man and what a sweet guy he was.
God Bless you and Bob for all the love you gave the Tigger Man
Rest in Peace Tigger
dana

Christine--
Tigger was far too young to have left this earth...
We are SO sorry for your loss!

gcb and critters

Christine, I am so sorry to hear of Tigger's passing, WAY too young. I lost my first beloved Labrador at 6 also. It's just not fair that they cannot be with us longer. Cancer SUCKS...
He will live on in his get, and I hope that gives you some comfort, to see them grow. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beautiful boy. He's in Labrador heaven right now...

Christine

I'm so sorry for your loss of Tigger. I am sure he will be missed, especially by you at such a young age. You have my condolensces. Rest in peace Tigger

Michelle

I am very sorry to hear about you losing your dog and at such a young age. Certainly no one knows any better than we how hard it is to lose one before its time. Again I am so sorry. They each bring something different to our lives and when they go they each leave a different shaped hole in our hearts.
Judy

I'm so sorry to hear about the incredible loss of your beautiful Tigger, Christine. I've had the pleasure of seeing him at a specialty show or two- he was stunning. Godspeed, sweet Tigger.

Very sad news, Christine. I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. I know he brightened your life and that of those around him. Such a wonderful dog will be missed by so many.
My heartfelt condolences,
Margaret Wilson

How sad, I'm very sorry. He is very greatful to you I'm sure.

Christine, I am sorry for the loss of your Tigger. It's never easy especially with a younger dog. Godspeed Tigger!

What a heartbreak. I am so sorry.

I am so sorry for the loss of such a beautiful boy. I got the chance many times to see such a gorgeous Tigger boy and am saddend that he is no loger with us. Let's just remember him, and celebrate his life, how great it must have been, getting a Championship a CD and JH, he was very well-rounded, and will never be forgotten. He wil. always be in our hearts.

Best wishes Christine,

Hillary

I'm sorry Christine.

I am so sorry for your loss.

So very sorry to hear of your loss, I hate it that dogs that word cancer darn it!
Aloha,
Jackie

Christine:
My heart is so heavy for you. I am so sorry!

Godspeed Tigger, you left your mom way too young!
Run free from pain at the bridge until you are reunited!

Re: Re: Re: CH Gingerbred Crouching Tiger, JH CD 2001 - 2007

Please try to feel comfort in the fact he gave you alot and you gave him the same in his short life here.....He will be with you in your heart forever until you meet again. He is w/o pain now and Oh, how I wish these Labs could live longer! My deepest condolences, it so hard.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I lost my 13 yr. old boy 3 weeks ago. This gave me comfort:

"Farewell, Master, Yet not farewell, Where I go, ye, too, shall dwell
I am gone, before your face, A moment's time, a little space.
When ye come where I have stepped, Ye will wonder why ye wept."

-After Death by Edwin Arnold

GODSPEED TIGGER