Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy Pictures !!!

Since pictures are OK to post. I thought I would share a "few" of our newest baby, Bella...Ok, maybe more then a few..lol. Enjoy !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
a pic when she was 6 weeks
another at 6 weeks
4 weeks
16 days old
2 days after she arrived - @ 9 weeks
Bella @ 13 Weeks

Re: Puppy Pictures !!!

She's very pretty!

Nice puppy but Im confused, did I miss a post that said pictures can now be embedded on this bravenet board by Wiscoy/Jill? Links are different than embedding photos on the forum as with links the bandwidth goes through the hosting site not the board. I dont see a sticky but perhaps I missed something? Not looking to burst your bubble, honestly.

Confused

I think she is adorable, I think it's neat that we can post pictures ;)

Love to see others pups...thanks for posting! Picutres on here would be a wonderful teaching tool--as long as everyone minds their manners!

Re: Re: Puppy Pictures !!!

html has always been allowed on this message board. The person posting the puppy pictures added an img src tag to her post, thus allowing the pictures to be displayed from a remote location.

-Jill

Excellent!!!
I can't wait to share my precious fur babies and all of their cute antics!

What happens to the people on a slow connection such as dial-up? Do you limit the size of photos as the Woodhaven board does? If someone posts a 1 or 2 megabyte photo it will take a long time for it to down-load for the slower connections.

How do you put in that type of tag so your bandwidth is not hurt Jill? That would be very good information for all so they don't post it wrong.

Justa thought or two

Absolutely LOVE the 16 days old pic! Made my day. Thank you!

Re: Re: Puppy Pictures !!!

Photobucket allows you to resize your pics.. I guess I should of done that as well. I know how slow dial-up is, so I can relate.