Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRAEMOOR TIM GRANDSON or son?

DOES ANYONE HAVE OR KNOW OF A TIM GRANDSON OR SON OF TIM'S AVAIL FOR BREEDING?
Any help would be aappreciated. Thanks!

Re: GRAEMOOR TIM GRANDSON or son?

Check out Clint (Ocean Spray Moby Dick) at Wig Wag Labradors. I believe he's a Tim grandson.

Re: Re: GRAEMOOR TIM GRANDSON or son?

Clinty is a WONDERFUL dog!

Re: Re: Re: GRAEMOOR TIM GRANDSON or son?

Yes he is in many ways

LOVE Tim Puppies!! I have a Tim son (retired) and a Tim granddaughter. Contact John and Barbara Sebalusky of Whispering Pines Labradors. They have a nice Tim son as well. His name is Merlin.

Anne: Broyhill Brass Putter (Parker) and his brother Taz (geez, I can't remember his "registered" name) are both Tim sons (I have a Tim granddaughter out of Parker - sorry, never bred her). Both of these dogs, however, are "up there" in age and may not be suitable for breeding, but both have sired litters, so there are Tim grandsons "out there". Contact Barbara Nowak of Broyhill Labradors, she may be able to get you in touch with some owners of Tim grandsons out of these 2 dogs or possibly even a boy out of the one bi*ch (Broyhill Taylor Made) from this particular Tim litter. Roberta Halley (co-breeder with Barbara Nowak) has both Parker and Taylor and she is living in Lake Havasu, AZ now. Taz lives in Alpine, CA (near San Diego). Good Luck!

Re: Re: GRAEMOOR TIM GRANDSON or son?

Contact Barb Stinehelfer at White Wing Valley, she has a gorgeous yellow boy named Emmett, we just bred our Cherry Oaks Dillon Sundance daughter "Morey" to him.

http://offa.org/display.html?appnum=446024#animal

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

DOES ANYONE HAVE OR KNOW OF A TIM GRANDSON OR SON OF TIM'S AVAIL FOR BREEDING?
Any help would be aappreciated. Thanks!