Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Board Style vs Threaded Style

Is anyone else having this problem? I like to read the forum "board style", but periodically the forum switches to threaded style for no apparent reason. Strange... Do I have something set wrong?

Re: Board Style vs Threaded Style

It happens to me on occasion - maybe once or twice a week?

Woodhaven Forum has an internet "intrusion" that Norton Internet Security is detecting. It keeps redirecting you to another unrelated page. Talk about annoying, you can't even read a post there.

Re: Re: Board Style vs Threaded Style

I don't see any of this stuff. I am glad I have a Mac.

That happens to me every 3 months or so and continues for probably a week - and then it goes back to normal. I always assumed it was just my problems

I like the board style too and there are times it will appear as threaded. But when I click on switch to board it stays on threaded.

I then hit my refresh button and it switches.

It happens when you clear out your temp. internet files.

Have you noticed that on the threaded style a topic is sometimes missing?

yes mine does that a few times a week.

"Woodhaven Forum has an internet "intrusion" that Norton Internet Security is detecting. It keeps redirecting you to another unrelated page. Talk about annoying, you can't even read a post there. "

I am glad I am not the only one having issues, my AVAST has found three viruses this week periodicaly when I went to Woodhaven, thought it was a fluke since I am on the boards alot... I should PM Laura

NM, Laura's ontop of it