Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bridge collaspes In Minneapolis

I hope we didnt loose any labbie friends up there.
Or any of there relatives. It just happened about an hour ago.

Re: Bridge collaspes In Minneapolis

It is a terrible disaster as it is a major bridge that many of us travel on a regular basis. We are still calling people to make sure they are okay, so far everyone is okay...but we are still checking on people.

Thank you for thinking of us and send prayers,

Wendy McCance

My son, his wife, and 4 grandbabies live in Minneapolis, it is their twins birthday today. We have been trying to get through both on the house phone and cell but all curcuits are busy.

Re: Re: Bridge collaspes In Minneapolis

My prayers are going out to all those families that are affected by this terrible tragedy, and for your family Gregg that they are safe and sound...

Re: Re: Re: Bridge collaspes In Minneapolis

this is just a terrible accident. my husband is an ER doctor and they have put them in a code orange (which I believe means all doctors and nurses need to report to work immediatly). all emergency personal(emt's & firefighters) have been called from all the surrounding areas including Hudson, WI. Please pray for all the families involved.

Re: Re: Bridge collaspes In Minneapolis

I just got a hold of my son by cell, they are all fine.

Gregg,

So happy to hear your family is well. This is a horrible tragedy. Everyone there will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Donna

Gregg,
So glad that your family was able to contact you and that they are safe.
Prayers and hopes for anyone involved with this terrible tragedy.

heartfelt thoughts and prayers to all those affected. So very sad.