Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Revival catalog apology?????????????

Has anyone else gotten an email from Revival apologizing for their lastest cover photo?

I don't get it - am I blind?

Re: Revival catalog apology?????????????

The latest catalog I received had a picture on the cover that depicted LOTS of raised wire pens with heat lamps hung over them and small breed dogs inside. There are at least 20 pens shown in the picture. I was very surprised that a photo like that would be used for a cover of a Master catalog. I have not received an apology letter.

Re: Re: Revival catalog apology?????????????

WOW!! They didn't include THAT photo in their email apology!
Thanx for the heads up.

Re: Revival catalog apology?????????????

Just got my magazine today but no apology letter. Have to admit when I looked at the cover I thought the picture was in very poor taste.

yes I got the apology e-mail but didn't get to see the photo's.

This was the email I received:

Dear Pet Care Partner,

We have received some honest and genuine feedback regarding the cover images used on our fall catalog. I want to personally thank those of you who have cared enough to provide input. Your comments are very important to us.

As I reflect on the photos used, I appreciate your thoughts regarding the potential message we may be sending in these images, and I apologize if we offended any of you in any way.

We have recently had a change in marketing leadership within Revival, and while I accept full responsibility for every action and event of this company, this particular cover design was personally chosen by our former marketing manager. The individual who ultimately selected the cover images may not have fully understood breeders and pet-care environments like yours, and the values to which you aspire as you raise happy healthy animals in a nurturing atmosphere.

We greatly value your dedication to the pets you raise and care for, and we share in that endeavor. That’s why we’re in this business - to be your personal, professional pet care partners, helping you achieve your goals every day.

Thank you again for your candor, and your business. Your input is important to us and we welcome your feedback.

Warm regards,
Roy Nielsen
President
Revival Animal Health

Re: Re: Re: Revival catalog apology?????????????

nice letter, thanks for posting, had not received it yet