Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PSLRC today!

Just got a call from Linda Maffett with the exciting news her girl MeeMee won WB today! Here are some of the results. Hopefully someone else can fill in the missing big wins.

BOB,BOW, WD! Nipntuck's Yell King
(CH Sureshot Hyspire Impressive x Blackwater's Nipntuck)
Owned by Rick and Cindy Mullen

WB: Can CH Sunnydaze It's All About Mee JH
(CH Weathertop El Nino x Can CH Sunnydaze Supernatural)
Owned by Linda Maffett

RWB I believe was
Nipntuck's American Sweetheart
(Cressmore's Iron Oxen x Blackwater's Nipntuck Cheerleader)
Owned by Rick and Cindy Mullen

1st Brood Bitch:
Can CH Sunnydaze Supernatural
(CH Hennings Mill Talimar Martin x Seaquest's Show Off)

Congratulations to Becky, Rick, Cindy, and Linda!!

Re: PSLRC today!

Great News! Congrats to Linda and all the others winners as well! Wish I could have been there - I love PSLRA!
Valerie - Bibsmom

Oops correction and more results from PSLRA today. Just home 12:30 am Sunday from a fantastic two days. Thanks for posting Jennifer but one slight change to the dam of our girl Nipntuck American Sweetheart. She is out of Nipntuck Miss American Pie, not Blackwaters Nipntuck Cheerleader. Our boy Nipntuck Yell King picked up his second major going WD BOW BOB under Heather Wiles-Fone. What a huge thrill and our heart felt thanks to Becky Jack (Nipntuck) for breeding these wonderful kinds.

Other big winners: BOS CH Willcare Klasik Joyful Noise, bred by Sue Willumsen, by CH Borador Willcare Master Copy x CH Wilcare's Gypsy in the Palace owned by Perrin Christensen and Sue Willumsen. Way to go Perrin.

JAM to CH Blackwaters Nipntuck Chearleader "Rah Rah" CH Tabathas's Nipntuck You Are It x Blackwaters Remarkable, breeders Joanne Flemming and Laura Steward, owned by Becky Jack (Dam to BOB)

Veteran Bitch (13)to Ch Bakerbay Baba Lu JH, RN bred and owned by Rick Mullen and Cindy King.

Best Veteran Dog and Best Veteran went to CH Charwell's Crown Jewels CDX, NA, NAJ, JH owned by Laura Berger and C&t Ciavarelli. Nice job Laura.

RWD went to Sharon Edwards Sharays Lets Party, bred by Sharon and Christy Hoagland by Skyfires Dangerous Company x CH Sharays Champagne On Ice. ownder by Sharon Edwards and Paul Glasebrook.

Big congratulations to our friends Linda and Hugh Maffett with all their big wins (WB) with MeeMee and their other class dogs, including a great looking veteran bitch....not to mention winning the Breeders Cup.

Other winners will have to step up as we are too tired to type and still floating a little too high.

Re: Re: PSLRC today!

Congratulations Rick and Cindy and Becky the breeder of that nice, WD, BOB, BOW- that is a nice win and not a bit surprising. That is a really nice boy.
Judy Heim

Congrats to all the winners
Sheila

Congrats to all of the winners at PSLRA! The quality of dogs was really nice and as always it was a fun and relaxing specialty. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make it happen.

Anywhere we can see a picture of Nipntuck Yell King?

Here is picture of Nipntuck Yell King at the bottom of this page.
Yell King

Rah Rah is a fabulous producer!

Nipntuck Yell King Picture

Thank you, "Picture", for submitting the link to Becky's website and a picture of our boy, "Drummer". That picture was taken last August 2006 from a 9-12 puppy class.

We are currently in the construction phase of our website: Bakerbaylabradors.com. We will be attempting to get an up to date photo of him and fingers crossed that the Specialty photo is good. If so, that will be on it too:)

BTW, he was the other contender for BOB at the Canadian National Specialty in British Columbia two weeks ago under Marion Hopkinson, Rocheby. He did take home a lovely JAM and super comments from the Hopkinsons.

Thanks again for the many congratulations!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Here is picture of Nipntuck Yell King at the bottom of this page.
Yell King

Phew....we just got home. Thanks for posting Jen.

First I have to say that PSLRA knows how to put on a BASH! What a great weekend, good friends, good weather, good fun and good judges. If you've never made it out to this Specialty you really need to try in the future.

HUGE congratulations to all the big winners, Rick & Cindy, Perrin, Becky and all the class placements.

Rick & Cindy, Drummer looked SO good, a very well deserved win! You guys are still on cloud nine I'm sure. Becky, Rah Rah looked fabulous as always picking up a JAM. Perrin, your chocolate girl who was BOS.....there is just one word for her...YUMMY!

We're pretty thrilled here too. As Jennifer posted our Storm daughter MeeMee was WB, BBE In Show and Best Hunting Bitch. She also helped her mother win the very competitive Brood Bitch class. We had some other very nice class placements 2nd in BBE Dog, 1st 6-9 puppy bitch, 2nd 9-12 puppy bitch and 2nd in Open Black, all of which were CH Belgain Tom Jones daughers, thank you Tommey! A good weekend in the ribbons for the Sunnydaze kids.

I couldn't agree more! PSLRA Rocks!! It's not just a specialty, it's a fun family environment with wonderful people! Come join us next year ya'll!!
I just couldn't be happier with a puppy we bred and is owned and loved by his family, Jami Roberts et al! Harlequin Sundowner Scout (Mason X Nirvana's Siofra) won BPISS!! Wahoo! This is Jami's first puppy and specialty and it was just the best!
Mine and Linda Maffett's girl,Sunnydaze Harlequin Southern Comfort "Belle" also won the Open Chocolate class, which was the finest line-up of chocolate girls I've ever seen, so I am extremely happy!!
Can't wait for next year!!