Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring Quarterly

Has there been a Spring Quarterly? The last one I have is the Winter 2006-2007. I know I'm paid up. I have spoken to people in my area, they haven't seen one either. Has anyone?

Re: Spring Quarterly

There's been a spring. We're waiting for Summer now.

Re: Re: Spring Quarterly

The Summer issue is the big Stud Dog issue. Hope it comes soon!

Re: Re: Re: Spring Quarterly

Don't know if it will happen, but the target date on the Hoflin site for mailing out the Summer LQ is actually today!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Spring Quarterly

I doubt it will be today since today is Sunday. Maybe yesterday or tomorrow. :)

I talked to Hoflin in the spring and many people never recieved their spring issue due to a lost shipment. Call them, they will re-ship to you.

What was on the cover of that issue ?

How would I go about getting a subscription.
Thanks

It is on its way. A person had it at the Ca. Richmond shows this weekend and passed it around. Travis is on the front and there are a lot of nice boys in it. She gets hers a bit early since she writes articles for it. We should get ours this week.

Re: Re: Re: Spring Quarterly

In answer to your question about what was on the cover,the Spring 2007 Lab Quarterly Issue had an adorable black lab puppy named Guinness on the cover.
He is now a Veteran by the name of Ch Royalab Galway's Guinness CGC. Saw him show in Canfield as a Veteran on Sat. He looked great! He throughly enjoy being in the ring and certainly looked wonderful for being over eight. Guinness and his owner/handler were all smiles.

Hi Cindy!

Call Hoflin Publishing (303-420-2222) and tell them you would like to subscribe to the Labrador Quarterly. Your next issue would be the Fall but you could go ahead and purchase the Summer Stud Dog issue.
They'll take credit card info right over the phone is you want to pay that way.

Johanne