Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RESULTS - NORTHERN OHIO LRC, CANFIELD, OHIO

Winners Dog: Open Yellow Dog, Cactus Kids Eagle Stroke, by Franklin Hills Spencer Tracy - Windswept Above Par. OW: Tag Wilson & Michael Rathbun

Reserve WD: Open Chocolate dog, Epochs CK Brown Suede Satchel, by Mallorn's Aldebaran - Ch. Epoch's Brown Baggin'. Ow: Casandra & Kenneth Barrett

Winners Bitch: Am-Bred Bitch, Tabatha's Glossy, by Tabatha's Sport - Tabatha's Glow. Ow: Carol Heidl

Reserve WB: Open Chocolate bitch, Morgan's Make Mine a Double, by Ch. Labradale's Coffee Crisp - Brighton's Double Trouble. Ow: Sally Cockey

BOB: Ch. Hyspire Slim Shady, JH, by Ch. Raintree's Slippery When Wet JH - Hyspire Major Attraction. Ow: Vicky Creamer & Bonnie Anthony

BOS: From Veteran Bitch Class, Ch. Foulby Jane Marple, by Lindall Morse - Foulby Cuanbank Island Mist. Ow: Lauren Walls & Carol Heidl

BOW: Tabatha's Glossy, Ow: Carol Heidl

Best Puppy: Tabatha's Iz at Grandriver, by Ch. Windfalls Pipe Major - Ch. Tabatha's Tardy. Ow: Connie Bowen

SWEEPS:
Best in Sweeps: 6 - 9 Month Puppy Dog, Clearcreek Bonaventure's Cutter, by Ch. Bonaventure's Clipper - Clearcreek Bonaventure Aspens Run. Ow: Tom & Gail Shearer

Best of Opposite in Sweeps: 9 - 12 Month Puppy Bitch, Tabatha's Iz at Grandriver.

Best In Veteran Sweeps: Ch. Foulby Jane Marple.

Best in Opposite Veteran Sweeps: 10 Years & Over Dog, Ch. Tuskaloose Illegal Poppyfields, by Donalbain Marksman - Ch. Poppyfields Holy Terror JH. Ow: Barbara Ann Kocab & Janet Schoonover.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Re: RESULTS - NORTHERN OHIO LRC, CANFIELD, OHIO

This was an incredibly hard specialty for me and many others because it was our first without Annie. She had been e-mailing me and had been looking forward to coming down, and I was so looking forward to seeing her again. I really miss her.
On a happier note, I got to see Slim for the first time. What a gorgeous boy. Congratulations to the Hyspire girls (the chicks as Annie always called you), Vicky Creamer and Bonnie Anthony on a very nice win. Carol Heidl's yellow girl, Glossy, continues the tradition of beautiful bitches that Carol stamps out with cookie cutters. Congratulations Carol, she's absolutely beautiful.
Congratulations again to all the winners.

Re: RESULTS - NORTHERN OHIO LRC, CANFIELD, OHIO

well done!Enjoy your new Champion ...........Michael and Tag. You couldnt of had a better handler then Rusty.To all the winners congrats as well. And big hug and kiss to Grandma Windswept Labradors Too!

Re: Re: RESULTS - NORTHERN OHIO LRC, CANFIELD, OHIO

congratulations to all the winners.