Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Summer LQ

Got my Summer LQ issue today. I'm in Colorado!

Re: Summer LQ

Bring them on down South. We need something to do in this 100 degree weather. That would be nice.

Re: Re: Summer LQ

I'm jealous!

I'll start looking for mine in about 2 months. :)

I'll be lucky if it even shows up in NJ, didnt last quarter

I was so glad to read from this string of posts and the ones about the Spring LQ, that others experience trouble receiving their LQ's.

I was actually fired by Hoflin as an LQ subscriber.

My first issue was Fall '06. I did not receive my Winter LQ. I was told that there had been a shipment problem and they would mail me a new one. I never got a new one. Then my Spring LQ didn't arrive. I emailed to inquire. I was contacted by the owner who informed me that it was my fault, that someone was obviously stealing my LQ's (huh? I subscribe to about a dozen magazines and all of them show up, but someone out here in the country picks my LQ to steal??), and that it was costing them too much money to keep me as a subscriber so I was fired!

They did prorate what I had paid and send me a partial refund.

Oh well....

Re: Re: Re: Summer LQ

I think that there are several people who have been fired. I didn't subscribe for quite awhile because of it. Try again and you may get someone that is nice on the phone. Or try the ILR.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Summer LQ

Who is on the cover of this one? I won't see it for awhile and will have forgotten by then
Sheila

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Summer LQ

Travis on the cover and Tabath's Rally on the back. Nice issue.

Just received mine in southeast Wisconsin. Looks like a great issue.

arrived in southern new hampshire today

Arrived outside of Boston yesterday.What a nice collection of handsome boys! Should be called "GQ" instead!I have to carry it with me everywhere today, just to take in every beautiful photo.Loads of L. Reichs great photography...Yummy.

Re: Re: Re: Summer LQ

ooops meant a happy face

Re: Re: Re: Re: Summer LQ

Nice centerfold on Brodie.