Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exciting news at Shadowbrook ~ We bought the farm !!!

We have exciting news at Shadowbrook ~ We bought the farm !!!

Our new farm is located in East Amwell Township ~ Hopewell, New Jersey!!!

We'll be transitioning to the East over the next 6 - 9 months depending on the sale of our home in California. Keep your fingers crossed for a quick sale!

If you would like to take a peek at our new digs follow this link: http://www.shadowbrooklabs.com/cobblestonecreek.html

We couldn't be happier as it is a dream come true for the Silva family!

Best,
Michael & Kimberlee

Re: Exciting news at Shadowbrook ~ We bought the farm !!!

It's gorgeous! No wonder you're so excited.

Welcome to the East Coast:-)

Barb

Welcome to the Right Coast! It will be so nice seeing you and your gorgeous dogs at the shows!

Re: Re: Exciting news at Shadowbrook ~ We bought the farm !!!

It's as pretty as a picture!

Re: Re: Re: Exciting news at Shadowbrook ~ We bought the farm !!!

That is wonderful. It is beautiful. Know you all are so excited. We are glad to have you all on the East Coast. We can get a better look at your dogs more often. Love the farm.

Wow that's really cool!! Congratulations on the acquisition of your new place! I am sure the dogs will really enjoy it.

We'll miss you out here in Cali though

Dianne

Congrats! Welcome to NJ~ I dont care if they call us the armpit of America, I like it here

Yeah and Boohoo!

Yeah for you, your family and the dogs - it's simply breathtaking!!

Boohoo for the rest of us who won't get to see you as often.... I'll guess I'll HAVE to make it to the BIG P every year - just to see you!

Best of Luck!
Valerie - Bibsmom

Congratulations! It looks lovely.

Wow, you guys are so lucky !! They always say " The pasture is always greener on the other side " but in your case, your new digs is literally "Greener". I can't get over how gorgous your new farm is. Who wouldn't want to wake up to that every morning !!!!

Your labradors & Kids are all going to enjoy their 4 Seasons, playing in all those fall leaves, plenty of snow bunnies to chase come winter time and sunshine for all those sunbaths on a lazy summer day. Congrats !!

Oh WOW! That place is GORGEOUS Michael! Congratulations to you, Kim the family, and of course the lucky dogs! Good luck for a smooth transition over the coming months.

We will miss you in California though. You will come back for the SJVLRC and maybe the GGLRC every year though right?

Congratulations, Silva gang!!! I'm definitely jealous of the seasons you'll have. VERY cool! We will all certainly miss you here on the west coast!

WOW that is one GORGEOUS farm!!! No wonder you're excited. I'd be too!!!

Congratulations!

Re: Howdy Neighbor

Congratulations again! Mike, Kim and the girls will live down the hill from us!

Every time I drive by your house and the FOR SALE sign was up I was crossing my fingers hoping you'd get it. The house and property are beautiful!!

WELCOME TO NEW JERSEY!!

Unbelievably nice.

WooHoo, what a picture perfect home! Congratulations! If you look really hard I think there is already a gnome in the backyard waiting for you!

Welcome to the East Coast!!!!!!

Hope all goes well with the move it,you will love the seasons!!! It will be good to have the other Hush Money son on the East Coast. Let us know when the housewarming party is....

What a lovely inviting area. Looks like a little bit of heaven that any lab lover would throughly enjoy.
Even the name is peaceful & serene sounding.
Wish you many happy years ahead in the new digs.

Congratulations!!! I wish you all happiness and a smooth move!

Your new house is beautiful!! I look forward to seeing the Shadowbrook team at the local shows .

Re: Re: Howdy Neighbor

Thank you for the well wishes everyone. We will miss all of our friends on the West Coast, but are so excited to be making the move East!

Heidi - The girls are asking if they can already ride their bikes to your house! You're in trouble now!!!

Re: Re: Re: Howdy Neighbor

Alyssa and Brynne can come anytime but I think riding their own horses over sounds like a much better idea :) All those fenced paddocks, you've got to have a least a couple of pleasure horses :)

Can't wait!

Wow! Congratulations and welcome to the East Coast!!

Congratulations on the new home, I hope you will be very happy there! Beautiful grounds!
Aloha,
Jackie

I am so happy for You,Kim and the kids. What a beautiful home! Congratulations!!!

Gasp!!! Excuse the redundant exclamation, but... WOW!!! I'll say it's a dream come true! Looks like pure heaven--right out of "Country" magazine! I was wondering if maybe you want to adopt me?? ;)

Seriously, I am so happy for all of you. What fun those two little sweeties of yours will have! We will all miss you over here, but it will be fun to follow your new adventure. Congratulations!

Nancy

Re: Re: Re: Howdy Neighbor

Welcome to NJ !

You had mentioned looking for property in NJ Michael, you guys did it!! Congrats and best wishes to you and your family.

HH, you're going to be Aunt Heidi now

Are you guys really that close? I've been to Heidi's home.

Best of luck and the farm is beautiful!

Michelle

Welcome to the East Coast!

We are located in Bucks County, PA.
Hopewell is not far at all from us.

That is a lovely home. Congratulations and we are looking forward to seeing you on a regular basis.
Traci and Ellie Stintzcum

Congratulations Michael, Kimberlee, Alyssa & Brinn! We are glad to have you so close by! If you need somewhere to stash Georgie & Steamy & Tux for 6-9 months while you make the move, don't be shy to ask!!!
AM & J

Hey Michael....

Congratulations. GOOD NEWS!! You guys will love it there. See ya soon

Michael,

Congratulations for the acquisition.
Best Wishes for you and hole family.
Regards

Paulo

Congratulations. What a beautiful home. Looking forward to having you here in New Jersey! Hope your move goes smoothly!

Congratulations!! Welcome to the east coast, your family is going to love it in NJ, so much to do in such a short distance!

Congratulations!! Beautiful new home, I love that part of NJ! Looking forward to seeing you more at the shows now! Hoping the transition goes smoothly, I can't imagine the work involved in transporting your whole kennel and family across the country!

Great News!!

Keep us posted on how it all goes...move, house sale, etc... I'm sure you'll be very happy when all is done. Congrats!!

Best,

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest

ok so why would you go from the sunny skies of CA. to the snowy, rainy east coast????

What great news! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the East Coast.

Re: Re: Re: Exciting news at Shadowbrook ~ We bought the farm !!!

'cause it ain't so ding dong hot like it is in CA

Oh my your new home & grounds are just breath taking....We will miss you guys here on the West Coast but here's wishing you all the best for new venture

Lovely home and property. Not to mention the 5 stall barn.

I miss my horses.

Best of luck to you in your new home and hoping the move goes smoothly.

Welcome to NJ!