Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Older Dogs looking for a new Home

Harley & Deuce are gorgeous, friendly, happy, young (3 & 4) yellow labs who need a home together SOON. The owners' new baby has developed severe allergies to them and their owners are devastated.

Both are neutered, have their shots, are house trained and get along with kids, cats, and other dogs. Harley takes anti-seizure meds ($10 per month) with no problems. They are playful and easy going.

Currently they are being boarded in Montgomery County (Maryland)- but the owners can't afford that for long. If you know anyone who might be interested in these beautiful dogs, please see contact info below. They want them to be adopted together.

Even if you aren't interested in adopting these dogs but know someone who might be, please pass this along.

Please contact Debra Stidham at work 410-786-5129 or Diane Stalder at work 301-435-3777.

If anyone needs pictures please leave your email address and I can send them to you.

Re: Older Dogs looking for a new Home

I have repeatedly been told that these dogs were placed months ago!

Lab Rescue of the LRCP posted to its volunteers weeks ago that these dogs found a home.

I would need to see the pic of these dogs to know if it is the same 2 that I also have been emailed that they found a home.

Just checked another board where pics are posted. It is the same dogs and they have been adopted.