Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Labrador Footage

The Iams company came to me to put together a piece on the Labrador called Meet The Breed. They came to Nancy Arbuckle's Place (co-owner) and we filmed there as well as at the Pittsburgh Labrador Specialty Show a few months ago. I wanted to thank everyone who helped in making this wonderful piece. It was a very hot couple of days and everyone pitched in with know questions!

I always can count on all my wonderful Labrador Family members to help me when I need help! You all know who you are and again thanks for all your support! I hope you enjoy the footage.

If anyone has any questions on who any of the dogs are in the film...please email me privately.

Please go to:
Youtube.com
Search Box enter: Eukanuba Labrador

Thank you all!
David

Re: New Labrador Footage

Great job, David........ I loved it

Great job David!

It is a really nice video! Way to go!

I know who most of the yellow guys are. They're my grandchildren.

It IS a really nice article.

How much fun... well done guys!!!

-Jill

Very nice! But, I thought you were selling Royal Canin?

Re: Re: New Labrador Footage

I LOVED IT! Sally Bell is so adorable!

Well done, and entertaining.

David, I loved it too. All the dogs were such wonderful representatives of the breed. And you and Nancy were adorable too, and Rusty too. I didn't know some of the other people but I am sure they are adorable as well. Great job.
Judy

Thanks David! Very enjoyable, everyone did a great job.

I Loved the Video!!

Re: Re: Re: New Labrador Footage

David this is a great video.
Well done !!!!!

Great job.....made we want to just jump in that video for some of those Lab hugs and kisses, wet ones included. Laura was right - who can resist!!!

Thanks for sharing this video with us. I really enjoyed watching it (about 5 times!)

I have looked at it also a couple of times and really love seeing the dogs and our friends. Well done. Think we could get a good producer and do our own "Best In Show" movie. Wouldn't that just be fun !

fun to show friends