Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arnold daughter

Lets play what daughter has produced the great pups.
Know there has got to be a nice list of these. Living or not.

Re: Arnold daughter

I have been waiting for someone to ask what about the Arnold daughters!!!!
I LOVE BISS Ch Windfall Black Piper. She gave us Pipe Major who then gave us Travis ---- I have 4 of his kids and just LOVE them!

Ch Tabatha's Dazzle... Drifter's sister. She's behind a lot of the Tabatha dogs today, including Gala, Sport, and others I can't recall

Re: Re: Arnold daughter

Dazzle's behind Tabatha's Giggle - one of my favorites.

Re: Re: Re: Arnold daughter

I just LOVE Tabatha's Giggle! IMO....one of the most beautiful bitches I've ever seen!

in no particular order:

Windfalls Black Piper
Tabatha Kersey O Foxcroft
Stoneways Babbit Hill Bound
Muskelunge Holiday @ Rozzay
Inselheim Just Kidd'n
Linray's Go Farr It
Mayfair Serendipity
Valleywood Ballad
Tabathas Graemoor Dinah
Tabaths Dazzle(both Drifeter Littermates)

International the #1 is CH.Lina Queijeiro

I love Tabatha's Giggle too!

Tabatha's Gala
Tabatha's Pristine
Or how about ALL of the Tabatha girls??

What is wrong whit you USA all the way you think the best dogs are only here in the US? If you do you are very wrong and dont now nothing about the breed.

I like that one - all the Tabatha girls!

USA all the way I have to agree whit you in that the Tabatas girls are incredible

That's because all the dogs you have are FROM the US, generally. When you've bred your own for, say, 10 generations, then you can claim they are "from" whatever country (fill in the blank).

You know anybody can play this game. If you are from a different country - pipe in with the great bitches in your country that we need to know about.
I thought we were naming great producing bitches not just the bitches we like the best.
How about Turtledove???
Its hard to name great producing bitches because they don't get to have as many puppies. Probably another really great one was Briary Shillaleagh ( I am sure I murdered the spelling of her name)
Ch.Somersett Circe Minx, CDX- I know in one litter of 14 she had 7 of her pups finish
Mary's Weist's Skylark!!!!!
I think our Arnold daughter
Ch. HySpire Something's Amiss was a great producer....of producers. Her daughters are making some really spectacular dogs.
Again this is hard.

Re: Re: Re: Arnold daughter

Yes, we were play Arnold daughters that had added so much to the Labradors where ever they live now. They are still from Arnold. Some beautiful girls have been mentioned. Love it.

We have an Arnold daughter, Ch. Windfall's Stormy Sunrise at Banner,Piper's sister. Brooke's get have won WB at Potomac, Open Black at Potomac, muliple Best in sweeps, and so far three Championships from specialties.

Our Arnold daughter - Janlon's Til Morning Comes, has also been a super producer. her most noted son is "Ch Janlon's Light My Fire - Striker.

JanG & Debbie

I love Windfall's Black Piper ; such a gorgeous bitch !! Although we don't have an Arnold daughter, but we do have an Arnold great grand daughter. Bellas dam is out of Blades (Lor-Als Got Our Power Play} who is a Arnold Son.