Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Supported entry

Entries close this Wednesday at noon at MB-F.

Come to the state that has no sales tax, a show site with great views, a small New England community with more restaurants and places to shop then you will have time for. Come support 2 lab breeder judges . Come to North Conway, NH on Sept 8-9th and attend the Carroll County Kennel Club All breed dog shows supported on Sat. by the Labrador Retriever Club of Greater Boston and Sunday Supported by Pawcatuck River Labrador Retriever Club. Saturday judge is Claire White Petersen ( Stonecrest) and Sunday is Cheryl Curtis ( Erinhill).
Last year over 100 labradors participated each day making a major possible for both the boys and girls without holding your breath to see if it would hold.

In addition one can earn an obedience title ( 3 trials offered) + 1 Rally trial.

FMI contact me-- yes my other hat is Show Chair

Re: Supported entry

If you have a chance to do it, go to North Conway, we've been the last 2 years, 2 years ago in Rally, and last year in breed. Its a lovely show site, great swimming in clear rivers right there for melting labs, its a mini specialty there are so many labs there with the supported entry, the obedience/rally rings are close by... its my favorite area show, Check it out!!!

Barb and the Raptor Labs
(we all have ribbons from Carroll County, North Conway shows)

Re: Re: Supported entry

For my money there is no show I look forward to more than the Carroll County shows in No COnway NH early September. Wonderful show site in a hot tourist town known for SHOPPING and a crystal clear river running through the show site that is dog friendly. Great Judges always help and this year is no exception. The mountain scenery makes it a nice drive also.

Re: Supported entry

Last year was my first time at these shows and I had a blast! The show site is wonderful and the area is gorgeous. I have fond memories of Labradors gleefully romping in the river. Lots of fun!
Kathy