Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In a bragging mood

Well Wood Duck had a great weekend. In addition to Mariah getting her AKC CH, her half sister Wood Duck Hannah Honeybee got her SH Then her daughter Wood Duck Sadie Honeybee got her JH and her litter sister Greta got her 3rd wing and a great grandson Mirabelle's Carbon ( sired by Wood duck's Captain Morgan- a mariah grandson only needing 1 major to finish) also got his JH.
Dan and Gretchen have done so well with the 4 dogs they have from me. Milly Secco with Carbon also has done a great job . so who says show bred dogs can't do it

Re: In a bragging mood

HUGE congratulations are in order Jeanne! You have every reason to be proud!!

Congrats!

Re: Re: In a bragging mood

Congratulations.
Such rewarding news.

You certainly have had a wonderful time recently, Jeanne - finishing Mariah's Ch plus these working titles on your dogs - fantastic!!
Like I said in the other thread, I cracked open a Sam Adams to toast Mariah, guess I'd better go open another

Congratulations, Jeanne, well done!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Well Wood Duck had a great weekend. In addition to Mariah getting her AKC CH, her half sister Wood Duck Hannah Honeybee got her SH Then her daughter Wood Duck Sadie Honeybee got her JH and her litter sister Greta got her 3rd wing and a great grandson Mirabelle's Carbon ( sired by Wood duck's Captain Morgan- a mariah grandson only needing 1 major to finish) also got his JH.
Dan and Gretchen have done so well with the 4 dogs they have from me. Milly Secco with Carbon also has done a great job . so who says show bred dogs can't do it

Re: Re: In a bragging mood

At this rate I will owe you a case next time I see you- or do you owe me a case of Ontario micro brew

BIG, BIG CONGRATS JEANNE!! Mariah (and you!) certainly deserve that CH LOTS of hard work and dedication there! And never losing faith in your sweet girl certainly helps!!

I too am VERY VERY proud of our Mariah grandson Carbon (Mirabelle WoodDuck Carbon Copy JH)!! Carbon completed his JH @ 19 months old in 4 strait passes with scores of 9's across the board, (both land and water series)!! HUGE Congrats go to co-owner & trainer MILLY SECCO!! I should also mention that Milly's other boy Diesel (Mirabelle's SBJ Diesel JH, WC) also completed his JH the weekend prior to Carbon, with scores of 9 & 10's!! Milly you rock !!!

Again, HUGE CONGRATS Jeanne!!

Dana Loud ~ Mirabelle Labradors
www.mirabellelabs.com

Re: Re: Re: In a bragging mood

Hahaha! I had a case for you at Potomac this year.....but you weren't there
So we had to drink it instead......thought of you tho'. We'll have to sort it out for next time!
Congrats again, Jeanne.....I couldn't be happier for you

WOW!!!! It would take more than a beer or even two for me to deal with such a W/E!! Maybe a nitro pill for my heart would help

I am so very proud of Jeanne, have watched her "grow" from attending her 1st Match and Show with me to someone that can now share her knowledge with those newer to our breed.

Obedience, conformation and behind the scences, this gal can do it all!

CONGRATS to you and "Tiny Tot"

my best always!

bev

Re: Re: Re: Re: In a bragging mood

RATS-- those litter of puppies do manage to keep one home from time to time!