Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keepsake Beau Webster and Hampshire's Calif. Dreaming

I am a friend of Judy McCormick's (Keepsake Labradors). It has been a little over a year since she lost her two wonderful chocolate foundation boys Beau (Keepsake Beau Webster) and Eddie (Hampshire's Calif. Dreaming). I saw Beau Webster in the post about great producers that were not champions and must say it is the impetus behind this post. I was wondering if anyone if anyone could help me compile a list of dogs with both conformation and/or hunting titles sired by these dogs. I figured Judy might like to see some of the get her sires are responsible for. I figured this would be the best place to start as it is the easiest way to link up with the national Labrardor Retriever network of breeders/owners/handlers. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Keepsake Beau Webster and Hampshire's Calif. Dreaming

You can purchase a progeny report on AKC for $35 (or $25 without naming the dam of the progeny). Go to the store, then reports, then progeny!

I have a Beau Webster son: CH Stonecrest's Beauregard CD RN WC Delta Society certified Pet Partner. The best temperament ever!
Kathy cipriani

Re: Re: Keepsake Beau Webster and Hampshire's Calif. Dreaming

Does this report show all the titles. Know it would not show UKC or Canadian, right ?

Re: Re: Keepsake Beau Webster and Hampshire's Calif. Dreaming

Hi...

I have a friend here in Brazil that has a gourgeous son of Beau Webster in her kennel. His name is Keepsake Chipper O'Sweetbriar.

I have a daughter and a grand son of Chipper (grand daughter and great grand son of Beau) and i can say that Chipper has passed to them all of his type and great temperament.

Chipper has helped a lot to improve the chocolates here in Brazil. Great Dog!

Luciana

Add Epoch's Edward of BonaVenture - Eddie who sired BonaVenture Lubberline Viscount - sire of Ch. Epoch's Brown Baggin' owned/bred by Cindy Skiba. Also, Ch. Cressmoor Iron Oxen sire of many champion pointed and specialty winning get (LuAnn jump in if you see this),
and grandfather of Ch. HighTide BonaVenture Cap'n Jack (again a sire of champion and specialty winning get). Kudos to Beau Webster - a very strong chocolate line indeed!

Ch. Epoch's Rum Raisin the Banner is Eddie's sister and the dam of Ch. Epoch's Bacardi Joe Banner. Beau was a wopnderful producer!! Wish I had repeated that breeding!!