Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very Wrong bad tatse

I think it's terrible that now to avoid saying a breeders name some are giving out PAGE numbers of the LQ pointing to specific dogs.

That should be banned as well from this board.
Why you all have to be so mean is beyond me.

A few from a previous post need a good kick in the pants with some Hawaiian tree branches.

Re: Very Wrong bad tatse

Are you kidding? No one is saying one darn thing about any breeder! I got up my courage to ask how bad one mssing tooth is and to point out that I think my dog is beautiful and I am very appreciative that I was able to be entrusted with her to do everything that is right for her. Jill, please remove the thread if this is what an innocent question leads to. Back to being anonymous when I want to find out anything beneficial for my girl.

I think you might not have read correctly. Lablover was giving the page # where you could see her own bitch, not someone elses. If she originally wanted to remain annon., so what?

I was hoping that maybe some of these breeders would give their evaluation/opinion of this girl from what they can see. I have seen this done on another site successfully.

Re: Re: Very Wrong bad tatse

I don't mind getting any opinions either way. Just remember inside that body lurks a missing premolar. She was just eighteen months at the time that picture was taken so is still maturing.