Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missing teeth

My long now finished bitch, took her longer to get her
CH by mouth exams, two lowers missing. I have a daughter out of her, a full set of teeth, two pups out of daughter, all teeth. A granddaughter, all teeth. A son of a granddaughter, all teeth. Another
yet, a grandson out of CH girl who has sired has sired 6 litters, four of which I kept, all teeth they have also. Every single one I have, good or excellent on hips, clear elbows, eyes...would have missed moving solid stuff forward if those two lowers on CH girl would have been taken too seriously!

Re: Missing teeth

this post doesn't make much sense

Re: Re: Missing teeth

I understand this post perfectly well. All
get from their CH. girl, who does have a few missing teeth, have full dentition.

Re: Missing teeth

Makes perfect sense to me too.

Re: Re: Missing teeth

We have a lovely Import.....both Parents have full dentition, and optigen clear.......and our girl is missing two lower teeth. We hate to overlook her just because of the teeth situation, but realize getting her CH will mean following around the correct
judges out there. We love this girl dearly, and will not give up on her because of two missing teeth.

Re: Re: Re: Missing teeth

Why start a new thread??? This subject has already been discussed so why not add on to that thread??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Missing teeth

Okay.....thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Missing teeth

I said that because it makes for a more informative thread if it is all in one place.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Missing teeth

thanks