Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nice surprises at the auction

I just wanted to piggytail on what Barb Burri wrote concerning Labrador Life Line's annual Labor of Love Auction. You now have two FANTASTIC reasons to check out our goodies: Saudjie Crook and Pat Hastings have both donated some very nice items this time around! I don't know about you, but I'm thrilled to have a chance to bid on everything LLL offers, but I'm especially thrilled to have a chance to get items from both of these two women! Check out Saudjie's Weathertop Collection and Pat's Puppy Puzzle video ahead of time and you'll see why!

I'd also like to thank both Saudjie and Pat for their generosity. In my book, they're the best!

Barb Roosevelt
Labrador Life Line

PS: Rumor has it another Lab breeder is donating one of her handmade works as well. Keep your eyes and ears open for another potential surprise!

Re: Nice surprises at the auction "where?"

hi!

how/where do we find all these goodies?

Re: Re: Nice surprises at the auction "where?"

http://www.labradorlifeline.org/auction/auctionrules.htm

Some GREAT stuff here!

Re: Re: Re: Nice surprises at the auction "where?"

Visit us often and bid, bid, bid at www.labradorlifeline.org/!!! You'll see the Labor of Love auction announced at the top of the page.

The auction begins on Friday.

Remember, all the proceeds go to save Labs whose owners can't afford necessary vet care. Oftentimes our assistance makes the difference between life and death for these pets. Please support our efforts to keep Labrador LifeLine afloat!

Barbara Roosevelt