Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
missing Lab Quarterly?

For the second issue in a row I have not received my Lab Quarterly. Cindy at Hoflin says they are suddenly having a major problem with this. I am curious who else didn't get one and where you live. Post office must be rerouting them or throwing them out??? I wonder if the problem is in only one area? I sure hope they resolve it soon. I would like to see the two ads I put in it.
Traci

Re: missing Lab Quarterly?

I live in Oklahoma and just got mine yesterday.

Traci - we got ours about 10 days ago. Your ads look great, by the way!

I didn't get mine either here in WV, Traci! I, too, called Hoflin, and she told me that if it's not here in 30 days (from when?) to call back and they'd send another out. What's going on with them???!!!

Traci - I got mine just today here on Oahu. I'm hustling to get my butt out of work so I can go home and look at it. Can't wait.

Good luck getting that problem straightened out. I know how anxious I can get just waiting for it, knowing everything takes longer to get here. Can't imagine how I'd feel if I were in PA where it shouldn't take long at all.

Aloha,
Kim

Re: Re: missing Lab Quarterly?

Mary Ann - in the past I have been told by Cindy at Hoflin that the 30 days is calculated from the mailed date listed on their website.

Good luck. I can't believe you and Traci haven't gotten yours yet, especially since I have. Very frustrating.

Aloha,
Kim

Re: Re: missing Lab Quarterly?

Thanks Greg, it's good to know it turned out. I wonder Mary Ann if it is just our general region? I have one more week until I can request a replacement. Wonder who else is missing one?
Traci

Traci -

I am in Littlestown, PA and I received mine about 2 weeks or so ago.

Hope yours arrives soon!

Valerie
labladyval

Re: Re: Re: missing Lab Quarterly?

Traci - I second Greg's compliment. Very nice!!

Aloha,
Kim