Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lindall Mastercraft

I have been working so hard to keep this lovely dog alive in my pedigrees. I am having a heck of a time finding anything except a couple select chocolates, living, with him in pedigree.

If anyone knows of anything black, chocolate or even yellow with this favorite of mine strong in a pedigree that may be around, could you PLEASE help.

Google is of no help.

I prefer not to do frozen, but am definately open to trans-cervical at this point.

Thanks for your help

Re: Lindall Mastercraft

I Know there was a litter born not so long ago by Kupros Master Mariner so they would be Mastercrafts grand babies, there may even still be some semen ( frozen) around Of Master Mariner

Tabathas Rolick at Carowby "Aron'his mother T'S Siren is a mastercraft daughter by corker.

Re: Re: Lindall Mastercraft

Mr. Blue of Blackamoor and Tabatha is a Mastercraft grandson and he also sired Cloverdale's Brown Oxford and Tabatha's Brown Tuxedo.

Barbara Barfield (Scrimshaw) has Can Ch Scrimshaw Duck Tracy, a Mastercraft grandson. (Byc, OFA, Optigen A)

She also has S. The Ego Has Landed who goes back to Mastercraft several times.

http://www.scrimshawlabradors.com/

Re: Re: Re: Lindall Mastercraft

Last I heard Cloverdale Brown Oxford was over the pond somewhere. However, there is a nice chocolate son of his here in New Hampshire:

(Am. Major Pt'd) Can. Ch. Wood Duck's Captain Morgan

Morgan goes back to Mastercraft on top and bottom. You can see his pedigree (and pictures) of him here:

http://www.mirabellelabs.com/morgan.html

Hope that helps

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it. I have examined most of what you have passed on. Thanks again.

Re: Re: Lindall Mastercraft

Chablais Momento has Mastercraft behind him 3 or 4 times. He is a lovely dog and produces beautifuly.
http://www.chablais.ca/pedigrees/momento.htm

He is sire of the very well known Am Can Ch Chablais John Kaffe for his LRCP BOB win in 2004. His son Marcello is also a very nice dude

I would contact Mel Pfeifle,Pam Leslie,or Tony Emilio.

Re: Lindall Mastercraft "try google"

I did and found several grandson's of Blue.

Ch. Simerdown's Dr. Pepper has Mastercraft behind him at least 3, if not more, times.

posting urls to stud dogs? advertising

mentioning/talking about certain dogs IMHO is one thing, a private e-mail with a link ia another.

Posting URLS to stud dogs is in very poor taste, IF someone wants to advertise a certain stud dog than put them in a spotlight ad?

no flames please, just my opinion

It was only a question of what dogs have MC in the pedigree, not what stud dog do I use no reason to become upset.

Re: posting urls to stud dogs? advertising

Oh gawd... calling "posting a URL poor taste"... this is just the reason why I stopped coming here. So many jealous people only looking to point fingers at those "who break the rules" because it takes attention away from their "wanna be kennels".

This dog produced so many champions and is one of the few used heavily by field folks as well. Glad to see a few people are keeping him in thier bloodlines.