Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Preliminary Results from Sierra Vista LRC #1

Hi all,

Now that I have a laptop and wireless, I can send reports to the forum pretty quickly.

Sweepstakes and Dogs are done and they are taking a lunch break. It's hotter than you know where so it's nice to sit down in the a/c of the trailer to type up this report.

Best in Sweeps:

Breckin Hyspire Promiscuous Girl (Ch. Sureshot Hyspire Impressive x Breckins Phoebe)

Best Opposite in Sweeps:

Kashlins Flying Dutchman (Ch. Hyspire Slim Shady, JH x Kashlins Black Pearl

Best in Veterans Sweeps:

Ch Sureshot's Baloo (Hyspire Biscotti x Sureshot's Michelle)

Best Opposite in Veterans Sweeps:

Rycroft's Truly Remarquable (Ch. Shadow Hills Smart Remarque x Mellowood's Baily Ann Gold)

Winner's Dog:

Sounder's Clint (Ch Sounder's Thunder Bolt x Sounders Vada of Sios)

Reserve Winner's Dog:

Baja Weikenlin Moonking (Bonaventure Lubberline Viscount x Weikenlin's Fall Colors)

Congrats to all the winners so far. It may be hot, but these dogs are showing well and there are some really gorgeous dogs!!!

I'll post bitch results as soon as possible.

Dianne

Re: Preliminary Results from Sierra Vista LRC #1

Thanks for these results. I have a friend, Julie Musella with her Monty from SoCal, who is at the specialty today and the supported entries on Sat. & Sun. so it is nice to know what's going on.

I'll be at Gold Country tomorrow with my new CH English Setter Logan showing in BOB for the first time and plan to stop by the lab rings to watch.

You're quite welcome, Julie is a friend of mine too. Mr. Monty took 2nd today in Open yellow!

And Joyce, Nash took a 3rd in Open yellow. Sorry you couldn't make it, but he looked great! So far in sweeps my kids by him took 2nd (Rainy) and 3rd (Punky) to Ms. Nelly in their large sweeps class!

Dianne

Re: Re: Preliminary Results from Sierra Vista LRC #1

congrats to gretchen boss and the hyspire girls on their BISweeps win. She is a very nice young lady. I know Julie too, had the pleasure of meeting her at Potomac.

Congrats to everyone else that won so far!!!!!

Jen

WTG! Julie must be absolutely thrilled with that 2nd in Open Yellow. Sounds like everyone's having a great day.

I had thought about driving up today but have baths to give and a car to pack today for tomorrow's shows.

Thank you Diane!
Ruth and Carolyn already called with results and happy everyone is doing so well. They did say it is HOT!
Try to stay cool.

Re: Re: Re: Preliminary Results from Sierra Vista LRC #1

WTG Julie and Monty, and congrats to the winners!

Thanks for the update and congratulations to all the winners so far! Dianne - please tell Susan congrats for me and give that big ole' Baloo a pat

Congrats to all the winners!

And I just love that Baloo!!

Valerie
labladyval

Congrats to all the winners!

A special congrats to Truly and Dianne, Julie and Monty and woohoo Baloo you hunk of boy!

Nice reporting of results Dianne, enjoy your laptop

Stay cool everyone.

thank you for posting!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to all !!!

Thanks for posting the results Dianne...I passed on going because I just can't take that kind of ~~heat~~congratulations to all those in the ribbons Thanks for letting me know Nash placed, I hadn't heard from Jeff yet...Good luck everyone tomorrow at the All Breed...I think the entry for Gold Country is "116"

Re: Preliminary Results from Sierra Vista LRC #1~final results

Ok finals are in!

Winner's Bitch:

Harlequin Somethin' Ta Talk About (Ch Sureshot Hyspire Impressive x Nipntuck Harlequin Double Trouble)

Reserve Winner's Bitch:

Decoy Jasmine of Hathersage (Ch Decoy's Believe It Or Not x Decoy's Crystal)

Best of Breed:

Kashlin Minnie Me (Ch Visions Cain Mutiny x Kashlin Black Pearl)

Best of Opposite, Best Of Winner's:

Sounder's Clint

JAM:

Ch. Sureshot Baloo, Ch. Sounders Thunder Bolt

Best Bred By:

Kashlin's Flying Dutchman

Best Puppy:

Decoy's Too Cute To Care

Thank you all for the congrats! It was a fun day, very hot, but got an afternoon thunder shower that cooled things down a bit.

Now it's a few minutes in the A/C and then back out for the BBQ!

Just one more little brag, I had both my Nash girls (Rycroft's Blame It On The Rain and Rycroft's Blame It On Me) heart tested by ECG w/color doppler and both are as normal as can be! I'm very excited! Sorry you didn't make it Joyce, but I hear you on the heat! We missed you!

Dianne